• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
ProjectAddons

ProjectAddons 1.0.6

Dankord19

Verified Member
Simplicitee submitted a new resource:

ProjectAddons - Super cool side plugin

Read more about this resource...
Awsone side plugin but I have a fee ideas that I think would improve it's quality.

First of all Deafen and vocalmimicry don't seem to be working at all, with both moves I get a sound effect and nothing else.

Flame breath needs a diffrent combo for activation, (heatcontrol) left click then hold shift perhaps, currently it is unreliable to activate when you need it.

Flying kick needs either a reduced upwards launch height or config for an angle that it cancells out at, other wise this combo lets you jump higher the high jump unless you serverly nerf the combos launch power.

what are geoblast, metallokinesis and bloodgrip and how do I enable them

I searched the whole config and I cant find anything about it

Last edited:

RemRem222

Verified Member
Its odd, I have the offhand_swap preset created and my main preset created, I can ONLY press f to swap the presets ONE TIME after I leave and rejoin the server, and it has to start off on my main preset for it to switch at all. Why is this happening??