• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
ProjectAddons

ProjectAddons 1.0.3

Dnil

Hello. What you did was wonderful. I will help you to solve the problems with abilities and try to convey all the bugs in words.
For a start I would like to say about Firadisk and Razor Leaf - a lot of particles or reduce them or add it to the config. MagmaSlap - a wonderful ability, but it makes the blocks of earth disappear forever, as well as magma does not cause damage. It spoils a relief and it was necessary to disconnect this ability on my server. Ability to: Shrapnel, Metal Repair - at all not work. I installed 1.0.3 and if you use Lava Surge pressing shift many times - this is a bug.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Hello. What you did was wonderful. I will help you to solve the problems with abilities and try to convey all the bugs in words.
For a start I would like to say about Firadisk and Razor Leaf - a lot of particles or reduce them or add it to the config. MagmaSlap - a wonderful ability, but it makes the blocks of earth disappear forever, as well as magma does not cause damage. It spoils a relief and it was necessary to disconnect this ability on my server. Ability to: Shrapnel, Metal Repair - at all not work. I installed 1.0.3 and if you use Lava Surge pressing shift many times - this is a bug.
What version of PK and Spigot are you using?
Are there any errors in console?

there is good idea for airbending!

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
There are no errors in the console. Version PK 1.8.8. Version Spigot - 1.14.4
Ok well, I can do something about the particles for RazorLeaf and FireDisc. I haven't encountered everything else you're having trouble with and I've tested all the compatible versions. If you're using the released 1.8.8 build, then I can't guarantee it will work. If you're using the most recent from Github, then I can guarantee it works.
please 1.8.7 support pleaseeee
No.
there is good idea for airbending!
I'm trying to avoid spiritualprojection because I don't particularly like how it's setup in the plugin currently.