• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
Pressure

Pressure 1.4

xNuminousx

Really nice animation work though.
Judging by the pictures, it does seem pretty neat! Can't wait till I'm able to start testing all of the recent addons and provide my input!

You get a rating! You get a rating! Everyone gets a rating!!!
Oprah? No? Okay...

Judging by the pictures, it does seem pretty neat! Can't wait till I'm able to start testing all of the recent addons and provide my input!

You get a rating! You get a rating! Everyone gets a rating!!!
Oprah? No? Okay...
it'd be better if the actual blast didn't sound like discharge.

Aceliip

Aceliip updated ©Pressure with a new update entry:

Refresher

Just a quick refresher for everyone. This ability does still work even with the latest build of PK-Core!

I would very much love any help making this ability better. If anyone is interested and knows coding I need this ability to get a sound rework, that would be amazing :)

That is all for now nothing else to be reported till otherwise needed.
-Aceliip
Read the rest of this update entry...

Aceliip

I'd recommend a few changes.

-Add a config option for the sound
-Add a config option to disable nausea & slowness or just remove it altogether

There's a very slim chance of this being used in a balanced setting if the effects are unconfigurable.
Really nice animation work though.
I hope to one day become better at coding but sadly it won't come sooner. However, I do agree with your suggestions and later on I plan to add more configuration. This ability may even become a combo instead once I get around to figuring that part out lol.

Aceliip

Some people are visual learners. They need to visually see the code in action to be able to comprehend/remember new information. Ace may be having a heard time looking for it, or he doesn't know how to decompile something. I dont know what the block is here since he didn't say.

CosmicBlast has the code in it (since he wants to see it) so that should of helped. Maybe he doesn't know what to look for. I dont know.
You are correct in this comment, I am a visual/hands-on learner. I did end up figuring it out and the ability does follow and fire from your current location now, all that is left is to add sound configuration as well as an option to disable both that and the confuse aspect if desired. Thank you for letting me compare with your ability in the past as it was a bigger help than I led on I just never got around to posing this and I apologize for that.

Aceliip

Aceliip updated Pressure with a new update entry:

I give up

To anyone that this may pertain to,
I am fed up with how both PK and Spigot have changed over the years to the point where a simple person like can't even update a goddamned plugin that simply an addon ability for a much larger plugin with out the hassle of going through an entire school length class on how to code.

This ability was amazing and it was so easy to make back in the day I could have made a dozen of them. Instead I take a four year long break from this community and I come back...
Read the rest of this update entry...

xNuminousx

Sounds like not much has changed since your posts back in 2017. Unfortunately, you'll need to actually understand how the code you write works in order to become a proficient ability creator. Otherwise, you're just copy and pasting someone else's work in all that you do.