• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
Pressure

Pressure 1.4

xNuminousx

but if you're trying to attract my attention, you have it.
He was just responding to something someone said to him...
@MeskenasBoiiPlease don't post un-necessarily.
Honestly seeing you saying this over and over is getting unnecessary... if someone feels like they need to be heard, they're gonna post. You invalidating what they're saying is just gonna make people angry. Therefor, doesn't help at all.

xNuminousx

I would suggest releasing the updates after you fix the issue rather than before, since this new update isn't really worth the download to be honest. But hey, you do you ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Aceliip

Aceliip updated Pressure with a new update entry:

particle location fix

Just a quick fix on the location of the charging particles. They now appear in front of the player's chest instead of near the right shoulder. Unfortunately I am still unable to figure out the issue were the firing animation launches from the original place the player starts to shift. I will keep fiddling with it till I figure it out, or someone tells me how to do it.
Read the rest of this update entry...

xNuminousx

The issue you're having with the location (as you described in the update) is one I also had with CosmicBlast. The issue is that your location isn't being updated when you release shift. You can decompile CosmicBlast to see it if you want.

From what you said this is what I gather he fix is. Study the CosmicBlast code to see what's wrong with yours.

xNuminousx

The issue you're having with the location (as you described in the update) is one I also had with CosmicBlast. The issue is that your location isn't being updated when you release shift. You can decompile CosmicBlast to see it if you want.

From what you said this is what I gather he fix is. Study the CosmicBlast code to see what's wrong with yours.
And since I use my phone to do all things on Pk now a days I don't have access to any code myself to show you exactly where the issue is in your code or show you where specifically to look in mine. Sorry I can't help more.

Pride

I hate it when I forget to apply the new location to when you release sneak.

xNuminousx

so you know how to fix this?
I said you could decompile CosmicBlast and compare and contrast to find where the issue is in your code. Plus I put into words what the issue was....

Aceliip

I said you could decompile CosmicBlast and compare and contrast to find where the issue is in your code. Plus I put into words what the issue was....
Yea I did that but it still doesn't work, so unless you can send me the exact line of code i need to use, this was not helpful.

xNuminousx

Yea I did that but it still doesn't work, so unless you can send me the exact line of code i need to use, this was not helpful.
Well I can't do that, as I do everything on my phone now a days.

You need to update the location after you release shift. You can look for how to do that in the CosmicBlast code if you don't know how. I dont know what else to tell you.

Pride

Asking someone to spoon-feed you code isn't exactly a good way/start to learn to program, brother.

xNuminousx

Asking someone to spoon-feed you code isn't exactly a good way/start to learn to program, brother.
Some people are visual learners. They need to visually see the code in action to be able to comprehend/remember new information. Ace may be having a heard time looking for it, or he doesn't know how to decompile something. I dont know what the block is here since he didn't say.

CosmicBlast has the code in it (since he wants to see it) so that should of helped. Maybe he doesn't know what to look for. I dont know.

Pride

Some people are visual learners. They need to visually see the code in action to be able to comprehend/remember new information. Ace may be having a heard time looking for it, or he doesn't know how to decompile something. I dont know what the block is here since he didn't say.

CosmicBlast has the code in it (since he wants to see it) so that should of helped. Maybe he doesn't know what to look for. I dont know.
I see. (No pun intended)

Aceliip, good luck.

xNuminousx

Ace, if you need help with anything just PM. I can't physically show you the code given that I don't have any but I can help direct you through getting a decompiler and put code into words.

Aceliip

Thanks guys sorry i've been vague with what i need just been stressed out lately with work and I didnt mean to take it out on yall if it felt that way. I'll be sure to pm any of you with the proper questions.