• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
Pressure

Pressure 1.4

xNuminousx

Could you please elaborate on the description? For someone like me (who can't text it out) it's vague. I just want an idea of what it is/what it does.

Loony

Haven't tried it yet but, I think this ability (and many others in the future) should be a combo.

There's already so many "click to deal damage"
abilities out there and I think we need more combos. You have to be careful with how many damage abilities you add to a server, but combos you don't have to worry about. Something to think about.

Could you please elaborate on the description? For someone like me (who can't text it out) it's vague. I just want an idea of what it is/what it does.
It's just a reskin for AirBurst cone with some damage thrown in it.

Not sure If it's due to lag, but the vector was off - I kept missing to hit the zombies despite the crossheir being locked on them.

Wouldn't he would have stick to his words too than, lol? He pretty much created an airbending ability that deals damage, so it's not he himself didn't give a edge and give the idea for others to do the same.

Nothing personal, but I got to tell you that it makes more amusing.

xNuminousx

Wouldn't he would have stick to his words too than, lol? He pretty much created an airbending ability that deals damage, so it's not he himself didn't give a edge and give the idea for others to do the same.

Nothing personal, but I got to tell you that it makes more amusing.
His move does more than deal damage. His move can be useful to a bender in any style of Bending: defensive, offensive, meelee, projectile, etc. I see your point, but Loony's ability does way more than just dealing damage so it's kind of irrelevant.

Doesn't change my fact though that it did create damaging ability, so it is relevant. Loony advise to not create more that includes that feature, not whenever that it shouldn't dedicated to that one thing and not else.

xNuminousx

Doesn't change my fact though.
Loony was talking about simple moves that ONLY do "click to deal damage." That's not what Spiritual Projection does; its way more elaborate. Plus it adds new things that we don't really see like the spiritual side of airbending, energy system, and (lately) creativity. Not seeing how basically calling him a hypocrite in this situation is relevant.

Gareth Swan

Doesn't change my fact though that it did create damaging ability, so it is relevant. Loony advise to not create more that includes that feature, not whenever its dedicated to that one thing or not.
His move does more than deal damage. His move can be useful to a bender in any style of Bending: defensive, offensive, meelee, projectile, etc. I see your point, but Loony's ability does way more than just dealing damage so it's kind of irrelevant.
You are both right with the points you're making. May I suggest you move to a PM to have this argument/discussion?

Regards

I no see point on continuing this over.

If I said it deals damage, than it deals damage.
Loony was talking about simple moves that ONLY do "click to deal damage."
Besides the quoted words, he didn't said any of that. He will clarify If he did had that in mind, because I don't know what are you arguing over here with your made up details for the sake of defending him. Period.

Now back to the topic: Perhaps pressure could deal blindness only If you were to left click on sand in front of your opponent (sending dust in their eyes). Releasing at the snow surface should trap/surround the opponent in a formed-dome.

Aceliip

I had the same issue too. Apart from that @Aceliip, I really like it! Good job :)

Regards
Thanks man I will definitely get to fixing this. I am new to ability coding so I may not be as fast as some here but I will do my best! In regards to @MeskenasBoii's post, I will be adding more things too this ability, evolving it to better fit it's name. I may not do a blindness effect but it WILL do more than damage that is a future plan.

Gareth Swan

Thanks man I will definitely get to fixing this. I am new to ability coding so I may not be as fast as some here but I will do my best! In regards to @MeskenasBoii's post, I will be adding more things too this ability, evolving it to better fit it's name. I may not do a blindness effect but it WILL do more than damage that is a future plan.
Sure, it sounds good! If you need any more help regarding making the Ability, you can always PM me, or use the #helpdesk on Discord.

Regards

Cool.

Regards.