• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Possible Firejet Nerf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Nope, there is no GIF that would show that charging while firejetting is canon. I think you are a firebender which explains alot....
I'm an Avatar, and I'm sure I've seen someone from the royal fire nation family charge something on a firejet.

Hero

Verified Member
I'm an Avatar, and I'm sure I've seen someone from the royal fire nation family charge something on a firejet.
It was a comet, nothing shows that a normal firebender on a normal day can charge a move on firejet because they are using both hands and feet.

TheBlueSpirit

Verified Member
On the server Fly and I play on, he battled without using firejet. Its not that hard. Even a moderator who is pretty good even though he states hes not in his "Golden Age" doesn't fight with firejet.
I didn't say without firejet. I said with this suggested feature. Getting rid of firejet altogether is an entirely different situation, and not what this thread is about.

TheBlueSpirit

Verified Member
You can play well without firejet, however you can also play well with it but without the charging.
I'm not convinced, given the amount of mobility all the other elements have. You're basically saying firebenders should have even less mobility than Chi-Blockers, if you were to take away firejet. Maybe I haven't played on default configs in too long, but it seems like Firebenders still need firejet in order to be successful.

LeafHD_

Verified Member
I'm not convinced, given the amount of mobility all the other elements have. You're basically saying firebenders should have even less mobility than Chi-Blockers, if you were to take away firejet. Maybe I haven't played on default configs in too long, but it seems like Firebenders still need firejet in order to be successful.
I nor the author of this suggestion said that firejet should be taken away. :s

Sorin

Verified Member
Dude they aren't taking firejet away. xD Why do people look at nerfs as such a bad thing it isn't like firebenders lose all power because they can't charge a move on their firjet. Hell a lot of powerful firebenders on my server rarely use firjet.

Sorin

Verified Member
In their mind, not being able to charge on firejet is the same as getting rid of firejet. I think they really need to calm the heck down...
Exactly. It's like taking a glitchers glitch away in cod.... Just beacuse something is taken out doesn't make it the end of the world. Can earth benders charge moves on earthsmash? Can waterbenders charge water moves on water wave? Can airbenders charge air moves on air scooter? This is a nerf that should have happened a long long time ago.

Hero

Verified Member
Exactly. It's like taking a glitchers glitch away in cod.... Just beacuse something is taken out doesn't make it the end of the world. Can earth benders charge moves on earthsmash? Can waterbenders charge water moves on water wave? Can airbenders charge air moves on air scooter? This is a nerf that should have happened a long long time ago.
YAS!

CoD just has a bad demographic in general...

TheBlueSpirit

Verified Member
Dude they aren't taking firejet away. xD Why do people look at nerfs as such a bad thing it isn't like firebenders lose all power because they can't charge a move on their firjet. Hell a lot of powerful firebenders on my server rarely use firjet.
I understand that the purpose of the thread is different. I was responding to @LeafHD_ 's comment about not needing firejet at all. The context of that remark was intended solely in response to his statement. If you read everything I've said on this thread, I've already said about twice that this thread isn't about removing firejet.

As to my opinion on the thread, I don't really have one, I'm just unsure about it. I'd still have to see for myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.