• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Possible Firejet Nerf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hero

Verified Member
Thats listing a battle in which you don't use fire jet. Any smart firebender would firejet away before the 2nd torrent would hit you, that way you're not forced to use heat control. Charge your fireblast until they get closer in range and release it on them. There's many other ways that a battle can go, and you only mentioned one of them. If the waterbender spams torrent, I'd leave the battle.

There are many styles of fire bending, and adapting to using each of them is a great thing.
That wont work if I feel like spamming torrent....torrent wave 3 times and a surge all at the same time really lags the place up lol

LeafHD_

Verified Member
:p Whenever water gets a nerf, everyone is cool. But when fire gets one move taken away, they go ballistic.
Without FireJet charging, its going to strip firebenders not only from their opness, but also from their sanity o_O

WaterFan99

Verified Member
ugh i hate thee' "its not canon" excuse. ive been bending on orions server (the creator of the old plugin) before pk even came out. this would fuck up so much groove and technique in firebending and would have a giant disadvantage fighting earth and water

LeafHD_

Verified Member
ugh i hate thee' "its not canon" excuse. ive been bending on orions server (the creator of the old plugin) before pk even came out. this would fuck up so much groove and technique in firebending and would have a giant disadvantage fighting earth and water
Excuse? Very funny, I hate the 'taking things that are not excuses excuse' *Mind... Blown....*
Also, disadvantage? Firebenders are better off charging with Firejet, they are less op too.

Hero

Verified Member
It would only mess up the fire benders who dont know how to adjust.

Hero

Verified Member
May I remind you that this is toggle-able?
I told think they really care about toggle-able, it looks like they are too hung up on trying to get this closed... You have meh support Fly.....even though I was talking about it first....jk

TheBlueSpirit

Verified Member
Without FireJet charging, its going to strip firebenders not only from their opness, but also from their sanity o_O
I'd like to see somebody test this out with some firebenders, in game, just to see if this a logical decision. We could debate about this for hours, but until we see how it would affect combat mechanics in person, we won't really know anything conclusively.
On the server I play on, firejet got nerfed a bunch in distance, and that was Kiam's decision. I'd like to see what he thinks about this.

Hero

Verified Member
I'd like to see somebody test this out with some firebenders, in game, just to see if this a logical decision. We could debate about this for hours, but until we see how it would affect combat mechanics in person, we won't really know anything conclusively.
On the server I play on, firejet got nerfed a bunch in distance, and that was Kiam's decision. I'd like to see what he thinks about this.
On the server Fly and I play on, he battled without using firejet. Its not that hard. Even a moderator who is pretty good even though he states hes not in his "Golden Age" doesn't fight with firejet.

Status
Not open for further replies.