• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

[Part of JedCore] FrostBreath [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonstuff

Verified Member
I am sorry I just figured I would point out a problem that the move doesn't allow another move function right on it.

Carbogen

Verified Member

Joeri

Verified Member
A) Not Offtopib
B) I added the armor throwing function but pk update system was broke
C) I might not have duplicated his
A - oh...
B - yes you said that before
C - i know? i only said that his has other functions aswell

ico

Verified Member
I think this should be an Air bender ability since you're freezing the air. In the last airbender, Aang uses it a bunch to turn things into ice and break them. Unless you're freezing your saliva?

Zephyrus_Arrow

Verified Member
I think this should be an Air bender ability since you're freezing the air. In the last airbender, Aang uses it a bunch to turn things into ice and break them. Unless you're freezing your saliva?
I don't think Airbenders have control over it at the atomic level. But, riddle me this: Waterbenders can slow down the particles and make ice. Earthbenders can speed up the particles to make lava. Firebenders such as Azula can have blue fire, meaning it's hotter, and they can cool lava. Why can't airbenders have this sort of control?

SenpaiBlaze

Verified Member
Can you please stop talking about stuff you dont know?

If you really can code then im expecting that armor shooting update and pulling ingots to you
Dont mean to be a necro (reviving threads) but here are two videos to prove I code my own moves:

Faecous

Verified Member
I don't think Airbenders have control over it at the atomic level. But, riddle me this: Waterbenders can slow down the particles and make ice. Earthbenders can speed up the particles to make lava. Firebenders such as Azula can have blue fire, meaning it's hotter, and they can cool lava. Why can't airbenders have this sort of control?
Fire benders shouldn't be able to cool lava. No fire bender in the series is ever able too cool lava. The can control fire, not the heat of other elements. They can't cool other thing's than fire. And lava is not fire, it is earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.