• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

[Part of JedCore] FrostBreath [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Froosty11

Verified Member
Can someone plz make a 1.8 version for Frostbreath and i could make a 1.8 server if you guys wantt test something, if someone could teach me how to make an abiltity i would be very happy :p

Froosty11

Verified Member
Thx Jedk1 for making this amazing move work again and i just wanted to say: Poodie (my squid pet) is very happy in his new frozen home.

Froosty11

Verified Member
Does this work MC Spigot 1.8 - PK 1.6.0 BETA 10?
All bendingcommands seem to be not working? Help?
Is there a command to get the log or something?
Something isnt working...

Pickle9775

Staff member
Head Moderator
Verified Member
This move, nor firebreath haven't been updated yet. We just need to wait, and until then, just either not use them or go to an earlier version.

jedk1

Its probably another move, read your console log, when it starts loading moves, it will crash, the move name loaded before the crash is your bad move

Froosty11

Verified Member
Its probably another move, read your console log, when it starts loading moves, it will crash, the move name loaded before the crash is your bad move
Oh thx now i dont have to work 2 hours to trying to make it work.

i have already tried to fix it for an hour xD
Thx Jedk1 :3

Status
Not open for further replies.