• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

[Part of JedCore] FrostBreath [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blockkkster

Verified Member
Fire benders shouldn't be able to cool lava. No fire bender in the series is ever able too cool lava. The can control fire, not the heat of other elements. They can't cool other thing's than fire. And lava is not fire, it is earth.
Wrong. Firebending is the manipulation of heat and energy, such as Fire. That is also why they can Lightning bend by splitting their chi's energy and redirecting that energy when it recombines. Sozin was shown cooling lava with Roku, and Zuko was shown melting ice by heating it up.

SenpaiBlaze

Verified Member
Fire benders shouldn't be able to cool lava. No fire bender in the series is ever able too cool lava. The can control fire, not the heat of other elements. They can't cool other thing's than fire. And lava is not fire, it is earth.
Fire benders control "heat". Lava gives off "heat". By cooling, or getting rid of, this heat, they can cool lava into a rock.

Faecous

Verified Member
Fire benders control "heat". Lava gives off "heat". By cooling, or getting rid of, this heat, they can cool lava into a rock.
No fire benders don't controll heat. They controll fire. Waterbenders can controll the temperature in water to some degree. The same with lavabenders and earth. But firebendrrs can't controll the temperature in earth and so they should not be able to cool lava. If they did why does no firebender ever do that in the series... ever?

SenpaiBlaze

Verified Member
No fire benders don't controll heat. They controll fire. Waterbenders can controll the temperature in water to some degree. The same with lavabenders and earth. But firebendrrs can't controll the temperature in earth and so they should not be able to cool lava. If they did why does no firebender ever do that in the series... ever?
Fire is basically heat. Your argument is invalid

Faecous

Verified Member
Wrong. Firebending is the manipulation of heat and energy, such as Fire. That is also why they can Lightning bend by splitting their chi's energy and redirecting that energy when it recombines. Sozin was shown cooling lava with Roku, and Zuko was shown melting ice by heating it up.
Roku never cooled lava with firebending. He was airbending. And when was zuko manipulating the temperature in water without fire?

Faecous

Verified Member
But fire releases heat which they can control. So does lava.
No they don't controll the heat fire gives out. They control the fire itself.
As mentioned here: http://nb.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Firebending
Firebending is one of the four elemental Bending Arts, the pyrokinetic ability to create and control fire. The people of the Fire Nation and the lesser known Sun Warrior Tribe, practice this type of bending.

So no. They cannot cool lava.

Faecous

Verified Member
No they don't controll the heat fire gives out. They control the fire itself.
As mentioned here: http://nb.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Firebending
Firebending is one of the four elemental Bending Arts, the pyrokinetic ability to create and control fire. The people of the Fire Nation and the lesser known Sun Warrior Tribe, practice this type of bending.

So no. They cannot cool lava.
Heat control: Certain advanced firebenders appear to have the ability to control heat. Using this technique, firebenders can heat a wide range of liquids, like water or tea, heat metal to scalding temperatures, or melt ice. Heat direction has also been performed by Fire LordSozin, heat redirection allows for the absorption of heat from one hand and passing through one's body and out the other hand. It was used to cool down the lava during the eruption that destroyed Roku's island.[36] It appears to operate on a similar principle to Iroh's redirection of lightning technique.[1]

And so I change my wish. I would like Heat control to be less op. Because right now it can cool down lava in an instant. I think it should be a slowly charged move that cools lava over the course of something like 10-15 seconds so that lava benders can have a chance against firebenders who spam Heat control. Because honestly. Heat control is not realistic compared to what they do in the series.

Your opinion?

Joeri

Verified Member
Heat control: Certain advanced firebenders appear to have the ability to control heat. Using this technique, firebenders can heat a wide range of liquids, like water or tea, heat metal to scalding temperatures, or melt ice. Heat direction has also been performed by Fire LordSozin, heat redirection allows for the absorption of heat from one hand and passing through one's body and out the other hand. It was used to cool down the lava during the eruption that destroyed Roku's island.[36] It appears to operate on a similar principle to Iroh's redirection of lightning technique.[1]

And so I change my wish. I would like Heat control to be less op. Because right now it can cool down lava in an instant. I think it should be a slowly charged move that cools lava over the course of something like 10-15 seconds so that lava benders can have a chance against firebenders who spam Heat control. Because honestly. Heat control is not realistic compared to what they do in the series.

Your opinion?
I was about to tell you that Sozin used it XD, Anyway i agree, Heatcontrol is kinda OP on lavabenders

*LavaBender Creates pool after 5 seconds*
*FireBender clicks 1 time and it's all gone*

Faecous

Verified Member
I was about to tell you that Sozin used it XD, Anyway i agree, Heatcontrol is kinda OP on lavabenders

*LavaBender Creates pool after 5 seconds*
*FireBender clicks 1 time and it's all gone*
Thank you lol! I really want them to make the lava cooling work in a time span from 10-15 seaconds... haha they can even freeze lava throw into cobblestone mid throw.... annoying and op as fuck lol!
:)

V

Vidcom

This move no longer works as it uses a particle spawning method no longer supported in 1.8, so don't bother downloading it :p

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
This move no longer works as it uses a particle spawning method no longer supported in 1.8, so don't bother downloading it :p
Now we need a new frostbreath? FUDGE YOU 1.8!!!! (whoo, sorry for my inappropriate language)

chazpants

Verified Member
And fire gives off heat which is why firebenders can melt ice... because fire is hot!

AlexTheCoder

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
The rule is as soon as a user is banned the code/move/plugin is fair game to be reposted

Status
Not open for further replies.