• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

[Part of JedCore] FrostBreath [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SenpaiBlaze

Verified Member
As request of jed:

On 10-11-2014, 23:43, writes❤Jediah❤:
> Dear all you pretty people. the reason im not defending my self here, is because im glad i got banned. whilst developing addons and being part of the project korra community, i attempted SUICIDE. i dont want to be part of something that can bring me so low.
I never made this happen, it was, sorry to offend you (doesnt mean i dont like you bro) @owlcool . I have skype proof

Carbogen

Verified Member
As request of jed:

> Dear all you pretty people. the reason im not defending my self here, is because im glad i got banned. whilst developing addons and being part of the project korra community, i attempted SUICIDE. i dont want to be part of something that can bring me so low.
Lol why would anyone even admit that? Definitely not something to brag about. I think Jedk1's smart enough to know that ;) In other words, that rock was so hollow even an airbender could crush it (no offense, airbenders.)

Helios

Verified Member
As request of jed:

I know that I sound heartless, but how could a social networking site about a minecraft plugin based on a Nickelodeon show make someone almost commit suicide? I think that's bit of a stretch. Again, sorry if I sound like I have no feelings. I mean NO disrespect, of course.

Phorcys77

Verified Member
Yeah, this is all Bullshet. There is no legitimate reason for Blaze to cyber bully Jed. Seems like @Joeri is the only person defending jed. I thought Jed was a cool person until this. My respect for Jed now is lower then you can imagine. Blaze did nothing wrong, Jed was sooo in the wrong. But nice "attempt." Myself @Helios @Zephyrus_Arrow @Carbogen and @Prometheus all believe YOU Blaze. We all support you because you are the victim here. Not Jed in any way. #BlazeIsFab

Helios

Verified Member
Yeah, this is all Bullshet. There is no legitimate reason for Blaze to cyber bully Jed. Seems like @Joeri is the only person defending jed. I thought Jed was a cool person until this. My respect for Jed now is lower then you can imagine. Blaze did nothing wrong, Jed was sooo in the wrong. But nice "attempt." Myself @Helios @Zephyrus_Arrow @Carbogen and @Prometheus all believe YOU Blaze. We all support you because you are the victim here. Not Jed in any way. #BlazeisFab
Well said, friend.

Phorcys77

Verified Member
I guess, that i defended the wrong person :/
It's ok @Joeri. Jed drove a pretty convincing story at first but, you were only defending him because you really thought he got Cyber Bullied. No big deal. After all, Minecraft is just a game, no reason for anybody to get so butt hurt about it.

Zephyrus_Arrow

Verified Member
It's ok @Joeri. Jed drove a pretty convincing story at first but, you were only defending him because you really thought he got Cyber Bullied. No big deal. After all, Minecraft is just a game, no reason for anybody to get so butt hurt about it.
Also, I don't think this website is a place for this kind of stuff. We're supposed to suggest and help the PK plugin be altogether more awesome, not call each other out on serious accusations that may or may not be true.

Phorcys77

Verified Member
Also, I don't think this website is a place for this kind of stuff. We're supposed to suggest and help the PK plugin be altogether more awesome, not call each other out on serious accusations that may or may not be true.
I totally and completely agree Zeph. Well said.

Dragonstuff

Verified Member
The ice is unthawable with heatcontrol and phasechange and you can't bend earth outside of the ice like when stuck in the ice from surge can you fix that?

Status
Not open for further replies.