• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

[Part of JedCore] FrostBreath [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghostsnyperrecon

Verified Member
I'm not sure why you guys are hiding it, you wont be able to hide it forever
you are right.
Because it is absolutely none of anyone's business other than those involved. It's time to move on.
why not tell all the lovely people? dont they deserve to know?
Legend has it, that jedk1 was being cyber bullied by @Blaze590 and jedk1 asked him to stop, he ignored him asking to stop, so jedk1 got a hacker to scare blaze, where as a staff member got caught in the cross fire, hence the ban. Now was that so hard?

Joeri

Verified Member
you are right.

Legend has it, that jedk1 was being cyber bullied by @Blaze590 and jedk1 asked him to stop, he ignored him asking to stop, so jedk1 got a hacker to scare blaze, where as a staff member got caught in the cross fire, hence the ban. Now was that so hard?
wowwwwww

Helios

Verified Member
you are right.

I think that is only partially right. Most of it is right though, I don't think that jedk1 and Blaze590 have ever been on good terms. Plus, Mist wont like that you have spilled the beans. Prepare yourself......

Joeri

Verified Member
I think that is only partially right. Most of it is right though, I don't think that jedk1 and Blaze590 have ever been on good terms. Plus, Mist wont like that you have spilled the beans. Prepare yourself......
Oh believe me, if you knew who that account was then you would take back "I think that is only partially right"

João

Verified Member
So is there any author that can create Water Moves that can take damage? I would be very grateful : )

SenpaiBlaze

Verified Member
guys thats is jed XD. Wrong story m8. He told me that was his old username. (youtube and minecraft forums) @MistPhizzle

EDIT: A little more detailed post for the right story.

Ok, so I liked jed's server when we were friends and helped each other with coding. So you know, (well you most likely dont), I like to make these faces .-. ._. so when I did that on his server, his girlfriend forced tp me to her and spammed me with lightning (three times) . So i sent jed over skype "Your girlfriend abuses power on the server" and he got all defensive and I was like "Im not trying to offend you" Now get me wrong, it might offend him. I'm not going to say all my side and say i did nothing wrong now. It might have been a little wrong. Anyways, he sent a hacker on my server and let out my staffs personal info and ddos'd not only my internet, but chris (Omnichypher)'s internet. @Helios ; its jed

Last edited:

Prometheus

Verified Member
What reason would Blaze have to cyber bully jedk1? They probably don't know each other irl so why would Blaze cyber bully a random person. Furthermore if Blaze did cyber bully jedk1 what would he gain since the two don't know each other. jedk1 is trying to use the story that he was being cyber bullied when all that happened was Blaze telling jedk1 that jedk1's girlfriend was abusing her powers. jedk1 got very defensive, which is understandable in some cases, but this is not one of those cases. He then sent a hacker to attack Blaze's server which is WAY over the top. jedk1 is at fault and needs to be punished. He shouldn't be partnered with pk because A: He attacked Blaze's server with a hacker over a small thing B: He ripped off metal throw from Blaze's server, and C: jedk1 is NOT a very nice person. Please consider both sides of the story and any outside witnesses.
SIncerely- Prometheus

Joeri

Verified Member
What reason would Blaze have to cyber bully jedk1? They probably don't know each other irl so why would Blaze cyber bully a random person. Furthermore if Blaze did cyber bully jedk1 what would he gain since the two don't know each other. jedk1 is trying to use the story that he was being cyber bullied when all that happened was Blaze telling jedk1 that jedk1's girlfriend was abusing her powers. jedk1 got very defensive, which is understandable in some cases, but this is not one of those cases. He then sent a hacker to attack Blaze's server which is WAY over the top. jedk1 is at fault and needs to be punished. He shouldn't be partnered with pk because A: He attacked Blaze's server with a hacker over a small thing B: He ripped off metal throw from Blaze's server, and C: jedk1 is NOT a very nice person. Please consider both sides of the story and any outside witnesses.
SIncerely- Prometheus
You clearly dont understand what happend, dont pull a big mouth

Jed is the one who coded metalthrow, also @Blaze590 you left out the part whwre you were spamming jed

Prometheus

Verified Member
Just because you coded it on that date, doesn't mean you RELEASED it BEFORE Blaze. You copied the move, and it would have been the other way around if you released the move first

Joeri

Verified Member
Just because you coded it on that date, doesn't mean you RELEASED it BEFORE Blaze. You copied the move, and it would have been the other way around if you released the move first
Can you please stop talking about stuff you dont know?

? Decompile my main man
If you really can code then im expecting that armor shooting update and pulling ingots to you

Prometheus

Verified Member
Also I find it hard to believe that you coded it especially when 7/10 was the date created, not the date finished. Blaze or you could have done the coding then, but since Blaze released it it is more likely he did the coding

Status
Not open for further replies.