• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

[Part of JedCore] FrostBreath [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

jedk1

jedk1 submitted a new resource:

FrostBreath - FrostBreath Ability for Water Benders

FrostBreath:

Hold sneak to breathe frost for a few seconds, capturing anyone it hits in a capsule of ice, temporarily immobilising them.

-Please note that this ability is almost the same as FireBreath, but it is non-damaging and is for water benders instead, The only reason I am releasing this move is because several people asked for it.

Config:

All config options for this move can be located at the end of the default ProjectKorra config under 'ExtraAbiltiies ->...
Read more about this resource...

Reactions: Siz

Joeri

Verified Member
When i trap people in ice and they break it, it turns into water and floods the area :(

Joeri

Verified Member
In latest PK builds this move spamms my console, after using it once and i switch slots and shift i can still use it (So like, shifting on torrent slot) Even when i remove my bending and shift frostbreath still shows up

jedk1

In latest PK builds this move spamms my console, after using it once and i switch slots and shift i can still use it (So like, shifting on torrent slot) Even when i remove my bending and shift frostbreath still shows up
show me what it puts in your console

Joeri

Verified Member
show me what it puts in your console
Any custom ability is basically messed up since PK Build 11....

Anyway:
11.10 14:50:39 [Server] INFO java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.bukkit.Bukkit.getPlayer(Ljava/util/UUID;)Lorg/bukkit/entity/Player;
11.10 14:50:39 [Server] WARN Task #5534 for ProjectKorra v1.5.0 BETA 12 generated an exception
11.10 14:50:39 [Server] INFO at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R1.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:617) [craftbukkit-1.7.2-dev.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.2-R0.3-2-g85f5776-b3023jnks]
11.10 14:50:39 [Server] INFO at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:457) [craftbukkit-1.7.2-dev.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.2-R0.3-2-g85f5776-b3023jnks]
11.10 14:50:39 [Server] INFO at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R1.MinecraftServer.t(MinecraftServer.java:545) [craftbukkit-1.7.2-dev.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.2-R0.3-2-g85f5776-b3023jnks]
11.10 14:50:39 [Server] INFO at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R1.DedicatedServer.u(DedicatedServer.java:250) [craftbukkit-1.7.2-dev.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.2-R0.3-2-g85f5776-b3023jnks]
11.10 14:50:39 [Server] INFO at net.minecraft.server.v1_7_R1.MinecraftServer.u(MinecraftServer.java:587) [craftbukkit-1.7.2-dev.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.2-R0.3-2-g85f5776-b3023jnks]
11.10 14:50:39 [Server] INFO at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_7_R1.scheduler.CraftScheduler.mainThreadHeartbeat(CraftScheduler.java:345) [craftbukkit-1.7.2-dev.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.2-R0.3-2-g85f5776-b3023jnks]
11.10 14:50:39 [Server] INFO at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_7_R1.scheduler.CraftTask.run(CraftTask.java:53) ~[craftbukkit-1.7.2-dev.jar:git-Bukkit-1.7.2-R0.3-2-g85f5776-b3023jnks]
11.10 14:50:39 [Server] INFO at com.rockmc.korra.abilities.FrostBreathListener$1.run(FrostBreathListener.java:64) ~[?:?]
11.10 14:50:39 [Server] INFO at com.projectkorra.ProjectKorra.BendingPlayer.addCooldown(BendingPlayer.java:48) ~[?:?]

That's the message i get after using frostbreath once.
This error keeps appearing every 1 second (literally) completly spamming my console, Even if i dont use it but used it before it will still glitch out. When i have used frostbreath once and switch to another slot, and shift again frostbreath will still work.

jedk1

Any custom ability is basically messed up since PK Build 11....

Anyway:

That's the message i get after using frostbreath once.
This error keeps appearing every 1 second (literally) completly spamming my console, Even if i dont use it but used it before it will still glitch out. When i have used frostbreath once and switch to another slot, and shift again frostbreath will still work.
u are using bukkit for 1.7.2. all my moves are built for 1.7.9+

João

Verified Member
Hello, I love Waterbending and so far I liked the skills that you have created so I was thinking that the only problem of waterbending is that it does not have many attacks that take damage. Can you create similar skills with the series that damage to players?
Thank You : P

AlexTheCoder

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Hello, I love Waterbending and so far I liked the skills that you have created so I was thinking that the only problem of waterbending is that it does not have many attacks that take damage. Can you create similar skills with the series that damage to players?
Thank You : P
Jed unfortunately isn't a member of this community anymore due to a series of events I cannot discuss. Sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies.