• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

[Part of JedCore] FrostBreath [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prometheus

Verified Member
Kinda silly of you to give such information away, isn't it?
I DIDN'T GIVE AWAY THAT INFO, HE TRIED TO TAKE IT FROM ME! I DON'T EVEN KNOW THE PERSON. WHY DON'T I TRY TELLING EVERYONE WHERE YOU LIVE AND MAYBE YOU'LL GET A VISIT FROM A CHILD KIDNAPPER OR SOME CREEP, WOULDN'T THAT BE FUN. PUT YOURSELF IN MY SHOES AND YOU'LL SEE JED IS A DICK!

Carbogen

Verified Member
Jed coded it, you released it. In the link below you see when Jed finished MetalThrow and when blaze released it
http://gyazo.com/da3174f883d2e0e7e6f8303bc14cd70d
Why would jedk1 send the code to Blaze590 before releasing it here??

Furthermore if ANYONE ACTUALLY looked at the ability, (I ROFLMAO when I noticed), the package name for MetalThrow is
Code:
me.blaze590.korra.abilities
Nice try Jedk1, but it's not your addon. ;)

Prometheus

Verified Member

Furthermore if ANYONE ACTUALLY looked at the ability, (I ROFLMAO when I noticed), the package name for MetalThrow is
Code:
BRAVO!!!!!!!!!!!!! I salute you!

SenpaiBlaze

Verified Member

Code:
Plus the config chart has Blaze590 at the top

Joeri

Verified Member

Code:
Decompile, edit and your done.

Also

On 10-11-2014, 23:17, writed Jediah:
> actually, i have a good question. who the fuck is prometheus?

Prometheus

Verified Member
We were telling everyone on Jed's server how much of a bad guy he was. We wanted to spare them having a similar experience

Joeri

Verified Member
And where is Jed anyway, did he send his dog to do his dirty work. Why isn't he defending himself?@Joeri
You probably need some glasses if you think im a dog, And he is banned already for a while, you aint the most up to date person are you?

SenpaiBlaze

Verified Member
Its just me m8, Im tots fab. Now wheres my mocha! I want NETFLEX! Get rektd m8. I cri evertiem.

Is that too fab 4 you

Joeri

Verified Member
As request of jed:

On 10-11-2014, 23:43, writes❤Jediah❤:
> Dear all you pretty people. the reason im not defending my self here, is because im glad i got banned. whilst developing addons and being part of the project korra community, i attempted SUICIDE. i dont want to be part of something that can bring me so low.

Status
Not open for further replies.