• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Looking Into [NEW] [ELEMENTS] Non-Benders

SenpaiBlaze

Guess what? Im not worried because someone is looking into it. If it gets denied, oh well, back to the suggestion board.

And being unprofessional? One, I can be professional if I want to. I juat think this whole argument is stupid.
And two, why are you so uptight with this whole "This doesnt deserve to be added" and "Youre unprofessional"?
  1. That gives you a "holier-than-thou" impression, which in that case everyone is human, so everyone has done stupid things.
  2. You don't decide if this doesn't deserve to be added. It may be your opinion, but dont try and act like you are a co-CD.
  3. You may think im mad because of the negative feedback, but I just woke up to see any alerts only to find someone STILL arguing over something dumb. If you like, great. If you dont like it, cool?
Theres a difference between constructive criticism and just being negative. You can argue all you want if this post doesn't get through to you, but keep in mind im not going to reply to something stupid.

Panda Thumns Down
Im not saying that im a co-concept designer im just trying really hard to get the point across "This is a bending plugin, this has nothing to do with bending"

Thats chiblocking, which has to do with bending (blocking theflow of chi)

V

Vidcom

No. This is an ATLA plugin.
I have to agree with this. The theme of bending ONLY is only relevant in Core suggestions, however this is an RPG suggestion, where it fits just fine. If the plugin was just for bending and nothing else, our Spirits project would have been cancelled by now, along with probending (it's not bending, it just organises bending fights!) and others.

SenpaiBlaze

I have to agree with this. The theme of bending ONLY is only relevant in Core suggestions, however this is an RPG suggestion, where it fits just fine. If the plugin was just for bending and nothing else, our Spirits project would have been cancelled by now, along with probending (it's not bending, it just organises bending fights!) and others.
Probending has so much to do with bending + it is a side plugin.
I said this would be fine as a side plugin but if this is in the RPG plugin i hope it is disabled by default

Hero

Probending has so much to do with bending + it is a side plugin.
I said this would be fine as a side plugin but if this is in the RPG plugin i hope it is disabled by default
You're nice. You don't even know how its going to turn out and you already have your mind on disabling it. To each their own I guess.

SenpaiBlaze

source?

(also this is RPG. not RP.)
Source?
The actual legend of korra show.
Sure there were a couple of these people but most people use this plugin to bend. Like i said if its a feature it should be disabled by default, and id be fine with that.

Ps. RP = RolePlay while RPG = RolePlaying Game.
There isnt much of a difference :D

SenpaiBlaze

Well no shit. What else is there besides bending and chi blocking currently? This is going to add more options to people wanting to play with the plugin.

No, there is a big difference.
This is a RP, this is a RPG.
That didnt make much sense to me, and:
Some people like the simplicitee of bending.
And they use RPG to have sozins comet and such