• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Looking Into [NEW] [ELEMENTS] Non-Benders

SenpaiBlaze

Verified Member
Ninja is staying. You might as well stop complaining and maybe help out with the suggestion.
This is bending, made for bending Elements and ChiBlocking Which yes, does have to do with bending.
Ninjas and all these Generic RPG Classes dont fit in with the plugin.
Just because one of your suggestions was valid doesnt mean every suggestion will be added
I will defend my case to keep bending

Hero

Verified Member
This is bending, made for bending Elements and ChiBlocking Which yes, does have to do with bending.
Ninjas and all these Generic RPG Classes dont fit in with the plugin.
Just because one of your suggestions was valid doesnt mean every suggestion will be added
I will defend my case to keep bending
Man you hate this suggestion. I even gave you proof and you still think they are generic.

SenpaiBlaze

Verified Member
I live for the applause, applause, applause...
I dont know if you think this is some kind of joke or whatnot, but im being 100% serious. This might be a good suggestion for a fanmade plugin that adds onto this or a separate plugin but it doesnt fit in with the normal plugin

Hero

Verified Member
I dont know if you think this is some kind of joke or whatnot, but im being 100% serious. This might be a good suggestion for a fanmade plugin that adds onto this or a separate plugin but it doesnt fit in with the normal plugin
Let it go! Let it go!

Here I stand!

You never even bothered me anyways!

SenpaiBlaze

Verified Member
No, im just trying to annoy you. If you hate it so much, just stop commenting here. Its annoying getting alerts when somebody doesn't even suggest anything.
Annoy me? Wow thats pretty rude. I would think someone defending their suggestion would be a bit more, um, serious?
Also; Im trying to provide reasons why this shouldnt be added lol

SenpaiBlaze

Verified Member
The reason im not serious is because some people like it. The others who dont suggested things and I changed it. Since you are clearly trying to get rid of it, you should get rid of yourself from the scene unless you suggest something. I am honestly tired of people being negative without suggesting something remotely positive.
Im not being negative it just doesnt deserved to be added since it isnt anything with bending XD