• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Looking Into [NEW] [ELEMENTS] Non-Benders

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I know. Why do you think im waiting? o_O
Then you should also know that you should try to start already. You have a better chance of joining the team if you can show your qualities. Saying "I will be professional as soon as I join the team", won't really help :confused:.

Gold

Verified Member
Then you should also know that you should try to start already. You have a better chance of joining the team if you can show your qualities. Saying "I will be professional as soon as I join the team", won't really help :confused:.
Wait, wernt u staff .-.

Matt

Verified Member
This still seems way too odd to be stuck in core, this could be a good add-on tho.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
I know this is old thread, but I have to agree with @SenpaiBlaze. This isn't bending related (chi blocking is, since it use to block bending). Ninjas, bounty hunters and ect. who are people that are skilled in those fighting styles are known outside of the bending universe. This fit's more for another non-bending related plugin, as otherwise it would take much work and time (that is, whenever will be worked upon)
I have to agree with this. The theme of bending ONLY is only relevant in Core suggestions, however this is an RPG suggestion, where it fits just fine. If the plugin was just for bending and nothing else, our Spirits project would have been cancelled by now, along with probending (it's not bending, it just organises bending fights!) and others.
As I said, the classes are more tethered to the outside boundaries of the ATLA/LTOK. S
  • Spirits on the other were special beings/entities, and not the classic deceased-living-roaming-people-invisible-unfinished-business kindofdeal.
  • Probending is still bending related (it would be useless without it).
  • PK items are related to the avatar universe and they were iconic stuff, and some were bending related.

Hero

Verified Member
I know this is old thread, but I have to agree with @SenpaiBlaze. This isn't bending related (chi blocking is, since it use to block bending). Ninjas, bounty hunters and ect. who are people that are skilled in those fighting styles are known outside of the bending universe. This fit's more for another non-bending related plugin, as otherwise it would take much work and time (that is, whenever will be worked upon)

As I said, the classes are more tethered to the outside boundaries of the ATLA/LTOK. S
  • Spirits on the other were special beings/entities, and not the classic deceased-living-roaming-people-invisible-unfinished-business kindofdeal.
  • Probending is still bending related (it would be useless without it).
  • PK items are related to the avatar universe and they were iconic stuff, and some were bending related.
Yeah that's why it's called Non-benders

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Which are better as their own plugin. Ninjas, Bountry Hunters, SwordsMan... how they are special to the Avatar Universe? Not much! Those fighters are common in pop culture and they aren't necessary related to bending (hence why chi stays, because those people could interact with bending of others, whilst your suggested have no link). It would be like (the analogy of) giving worldbuild features to the plugin, since the user can move and edit blocks, thus "bending" them to what it may appear to some.

Išsiųsta naudojantis SM-G313HN Tapatalk 4 Lt

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
It is better of a seperate plugin without "ProjectKorra" name in it. Of course, PK or that plugin could give the connection with each other If a server includes theis both plugins. Support, Compability and Collaboration would just do it.

Išsiųsta naudojantis SM-G313HN Tapatalk 4 Lt

Hero

Verified Member
Ninjas, Bountry Hunters, SwordsMan... how they are special to the Avatar Universe?
Actually in the avatar universe there were plenty of people who didn't bend (It looks like everyone can bend but in reality it was more of a uncommon occurrence at best). Katara ends up falling in love and then hates a bounty hunter; Zuko at one point hires another bounty hunter to attempt to kill Aang; Sokka visits a master swordman to train him in swordplay. Ninja is the only none elemental combat class that I put and they more or less function as a different kind of bounty hunter. The reason why I didn't say,"Let's add bounty hunters to PK", is because it would ultimately be boring to play as everyone who is that class would eventually do the same things. You may argue that those characters are important and not the field that they're in but in the episodes that debut them, their ability to cause trouble for benders is what made them special along side of their importance to their particular episode. Chiblockers are just people who use pressure points to their advantage. It just happens to affect another persons' bending but it's not because of a magical plot idea. Nonbenders really do deserve a side plugin within PK.