• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Move and Passive (No Combos) Suggestions. Part 1.

Should ProjectKorra add *SOME* of these moves.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NickC1211

Verified Member
One think I think is most definitely necessary is water whip. It is one of the most basic water moves in the show so we should make it a part of core.

Pride

Verified Member
Thanks, I think so too. It's probably the most original Waterbending ability, that or WaterBall.

Loony

Verified Member
Hey, just so you know we don't operate with a "majority rules" mindset, and it isn't really good input if you list a bunch of abilities with a poll saying "should we add these" - it's too general. Are people voting for the one specific ability or for all of them?

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
One think I think is most definitely necessary is water whip. It is one of the most basic water moves in the show so we should make it a part of core.
Thanks, I think so too. It's probably the most original Waterbending ability, that or WaterBall.
What's wrong with watermanipulation? Why is waterwhip soo necessary?

Išsiųsta naudojantis SM-G313HN Tapatalk 4 Lt

NickC1211

Verified Member
What's wrong with watermanipulation? Why is waterwhip soo necessary?

Well firstly I think watetmanipulation is too broad to describe that small blast of water. Secondly a whip is different than a blast it can pull people to them or knock them back. Also as I stated before it's one of the most basic moves from the show.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
1. If you find watermanipulation too broad looking, then why not suggest changing its look?
2. Is the "pull" the reason we should have this named Waterwhip, when Waterarms serves that function (Pull bind)?