• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Move and Passive (No Combos) Suggestions. Part 1.

Should ProjectKorra add *SOME* of these moves.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pride

Verified Member
WARNING: Some of these are just some things you should maybe add to compensate with most elements. But most are from the Anime that you should probably add to ProjectKorra. Oh, and most of these, I was too lazy to tell you how to do it, so picture in your mind and do what it tells ya. Thanks.

AIR:

Tempest: Hold shift to create a whirlwind Aura around you, increasing it's size and range as long as you hold on to shift and whoever comes in contact with the Tempest, they get pushed away, dealing 1 heart.

AirFunnel: Exactly like the Anime version. You create an AirStream-like design, but more L-shaped and smaller. You hold shift, and it creates a funnel. If you drop/press Q on an item, it is stored into the funnel and shoots every time you left click, dealing half a heart, doing it simultaneously will cause major damage each bullet.

AirBall ( Not a Basketball reference, you know who you are. *wink*. c; ): Being able to trap entities in a sphere by holding shift, or making a small ball by doing a circular motion (not required, just explaining how it'll be like).

AirCushion: Being able to make a circle of air, 100% negating fall damage, and can be used as a trampoline (trampoline part recommended). Just press shift ;).

AirCocoon: Encase yourself in Air by holding shift, and you will be propelled any where you look at for a short duration, like FireJet or Flight.

AirVortex: Exactly what it sounds like, create a vortex or an "air singularity". Tap shift, and you make a vortex that will suck in players and sucks in Water blasts, Fire blasts or Earth blasts. You can create one as a wall or on the ground. (Great counter against Water, Fire and Earth benders)

FLIGHT (ADDITION):
As a creative-flight fan myself, maybe you can add an attribute to Flight, allowing only people with these permissions, Element Masters, to be able to free-flight.

SPIRITUAL PROJECTION (SUBSKILLS):

Resonate: Like Jinora in Avatar: The Legend of Korra, she is able to illuminate Raava within the Dark Avatar. Hold shift to charge up Resonate, and then release to create a yellow burst that illuminates everything around you. (Giving everyone Nightvision, and giving everything Glowing)

WATER:

Tsunami: Tap shift, and you will be able to generate a giant tidal wave from the water, doing MASSIVE damage and being able to push Entities back. Plus, it'll probably look cool too. Like something from The Flash where Mark Mardon creates a giant a** tsunami wave.

AquaRing (Totally Original, Totally not from Pokemon): But for reals, inspired by Pokemon, you can manifest 2 rings circling around you by tapping shift. AquaRing gives you regeneration, making it able to switch to other moves and attack. This is basically a defensive player healing you, and you being the offensive, but in 1 move and 1 player.

WaterWhip: One of the first original waterbending ability shown in the Anime, you can tap shift on water, and lift click at an opponent to shoot the whip, and is able to control the whip with your cursor.

WaterCloak: By left clicking water and tapping shift, you can surround yourself in a cloak of water, giving you arms for offense, and absorption for defense. As soon as the Absorption runs out, SPLASH! (Like EarthArmor, but better)

WaterHalo: Creates a vertical water halo that is like a substitute for WaterBottles, you may use any Water move without the need of Water. (Like that one light halo behind Fusion Zamasu).

Bubble: If you have this move selected, you will be free to do anything in water or ice, if you hold shift, you can move around wherever you look, and the bubble will disappear where you were, making it only applicable for you (good for ice prison and such).

ICE (SUBSKILLS):

IceDaggers: Tap shift to create mini ice-like particles that can be shot 5 times. Much like DaggerThrow or AirPunch in Jedcore (shoutout to JedCore). You can only shoot it 5 times until it becomes deactivated. You may shoot it once, but it will deactivate within 1.5 seconds. You may also shoot up to 2, 3, 4 or 5 times, but like I said, it will deactivate if you don't shoot again within 1.5 seconds.

IcePrison: Like that one scene when Katara trapped Azula in a prison of Ice. Hold shift to lift up Water and create a prison-like form of water, you may left click when you feel to harden the water to make it form into ice, trapping the entity. You can also just left click in water, and you can trap both you and the entity.

IceDrill: By holding shift you can create a drill of ice, controllable and doing a lot of damage to mobs and players.

PLANT (SUBSKILLS):

PlantWhip: Creates a whip of plants. Ez. Too lazy to explain. >.>

LeafStorm (another unoriginal name): Inspired by Pokemon, you can create a swarm of leaves, and will cause major chip damage, and will utterly destroy any mobs and players upon impact.

Entangle: Use leaves or vines to entangle your enemy in Nature's Wrath. They receive a paralyze effect and is unable to use any bending. Hey! Like a substitute for Bloodbending or MetalClips.

HEALING (SUBSKILLS):

HealingTouch:
Able to just touch a player to give them Regeneration, simple and cool. ;)

Rejuvenate: Able to heal a player and restore the armor's durability back.

Cure: You are able to remove all negative effects, except VenomExtraction from a player.

BLOODBENDING (SUBSKILL):

Incarcerate: Used by Amon, if you are mastered (have perms), you are able to take away a person's bending temporarily.

xNuminousx

Verified Member
I like some of these moves and think they would be pretty cool to have in the plugin. I think a lot of them are more for add-on moves so I hope some developers see this and could maybe be inspired for new add-ons. However, the issue with putting so many suggestions into one post is that if 1 thing gets denied, the entire thing gets denied. I know there is a lot here but I think you should have put each move into it's own post.

Pride

Verified Member
Good point, however, it's pretty tedious to put 1 element into each 'part', requiring probably around 5 suggestion posts. Which honestly is pretty pretentious in most terms, but you do give a good point. Next time, I'll try to limit character usage, but keeping the parts to around 2. Thanks for your opinion, though.

xNuminousx

Verified Member
Yea, I understand it's tedious. And I was cringing at the idea of having to make this many forum posts, but if they're all in one post and it gets denied, a lot of these good suggestions could be forgotten about :(

xNuminousx

Verified Member
They seem like pretty good suggestions though, well thought out. I can see a lot of them because turned down because they don't fit the concept of Pk though. But they all seem like good add-on ability ideas!

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Yeah, unless they accept all the techniques you suggested, this is gonna an overall "deny" stamp just because a few didn't look up their standards.

Pride

Verified Member
I honestly was just bored. So, I decided making this. Hopefully, later on in the years after PK progresses, they can remember back to these suggestions, and make them. Lmao.

I get the fact that it'll probably be 'Denied', but at least it'll get denied in pride and effort. ;)

Pride

Verified Member
Yea, I understand it's tedious. And I was cringing at the idea of having to make this many forum posts, but if they're all in one post and it gets denied, a lot of these good suggestions could be forgotten about :(
True. ;(

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
==================================================
==================================================
Now with the suggestion
Tsunami: Tap shift, and you will be able to generate a giant tidal wave from the water, doing MASSIVE damage and being able to push Entities back. Plus, it'll probably look cool too. Like something from The Flash where Mark Mardon creates a giant a** tsunami wave.
Ewww. No offense, but this is just a rip-off Surge and... pls no damage! It would turn out to be overpowered.
AquaRing (Totally Original, Totally not from Pokemon): But for reals, inspired by Pokemon, you can manifest 2 rings circling around you by tapping shift. AquaRing gives you regeneration, making it able to switch to other moves and attack. This is basically a defensive player healing you, and you being the offensive, but in 1 move and 1 player.
Kinda like WaterGimbal? By your vague description, is there really any reason to have this?! Like, you didn't say what essential use.. Nevermind. Thought this is imo to opy.
WaterCloak: By left clicking water and tapping shift, you can surround yourself in a cloak of water, giving you arms for offense, and absorption for defense. As soon as the Absorption runs out, SPLASH! (Like EarthArmor, but better)
Should be an extention to waterarms, by sneaking with it selected (if it wasn't an multi based of my suggestion).
WaterHalo - i think, there should be a passive, and instead of that - "water reusement" would be a overall concept to implant (look it up in the forum by what I have in mind with that)
Bubble - have you ever heard of WaterBubble ability? Had you used? That's what it pretty much it is.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Tempest: Hold shift to create a whirlwind Aura around you, increasing it's size and range as long as you hold on to shift and whoever comes in contact with the Tempest, they get pushed away, dealing 1 heart.

AirFunnel: Exactly like the Anime version. You create an AirStream-like design, but more L-shaped and smaller. You hold shift, and it creates a funnel. If you drop/press Q on an item, it is stored into the funnel and shoots every time you left click, dealing half a heart, doing it simultaneously will cause major damage each bullet.

AirBall ( Not a Basketball reference, you know who you are. *wink*. c; ): Being able to trap entities in a sphere by holding shift, or making a small ball by doing a circular motion (not required, just explaining how it'll be like).

AirCushion: Being able to make a circle of air, 100% negating fall damage, and can be used as a trampoline (trampoline part recommended). Just press shift ;).

AirCocoon: Encase yourself in Air by holding shift, and you will be propelled any where you look at for a short duration, like FireJet or Flight.

AirVortex: Exactly what it sounds like, create a vortex or an "air singularity". Tap shift, and you make a vortex that will suck in players and sucks in Water blasts, Fire blasts or Earth blasts. You can create one as a wall or on the ground. (Great counter against Water, Fire and Earth benders)
Tempest - AirShield rip-off?

AirFunnel - I beat it to you (suggested :p)

AirBall - Airstream rip off?

AirCushion - suggested and I like it

AirCocoon - airshield rip-off?

AirVortex - Air Suction rip off?

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
IcePrison: Like that one scene when Katara trapped Azula in a prison of Ice. Hold shift to lift up Water and create a prison-like form of water, you may left click when you feel to harden the water to make it form into ice, trapping the entity. You can also just left click in water, and you can trap both you and the entity.
On trello, it was said that this similar thing is on development. (YAY!)
IceDrill: By holding shift you can create a drill of ice, controllable and doing a lot of damage to mobs and players.
Lots? Exact rough value? An, isn't this like no difference from icespike (apart from looks)?
IceDaggers: Tap shift to create mini ice-like particles that can be shot 5 times. Much like DaggerThrow or AirPunch in Jedcore (shoutout to JedCore). You can only shoot it 5 times until it becomes deactivated. You may shoot it once, but it will deactivate within 1.5 seconds. You may also shoot up to 2, 3, 4 or 5 times, but like I said, it will deactivate if you don't shoot again within 1.5 seconds.
IceBullet combo...

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
HealingTouch: Able to just touch a player to give them Regeneration, simple and cool. ;)
Without water - it doesn't work like that. Besides, what's wrong with just using HealingWaters?
Rejuvenate: Able to heal a player and restore the armor's durability back.
Nope. That doesn't make sense. Waterbenders can only heal wounds, not matter.
Cure: You are able to remove all negative effects, except VenomExtraction from a player.
That's what I don't like about Healingwaters. It just doesn't make sense (to lazy elaborate, rather I prefer to do it tommorow)
Incarcerate: Used by Amon, if you are mastered (have perms), you are able to take away a person's bending temporarily.
I'm all up for it.
PlantWhip: Creates a whip of plants. Ez. Too lazy to explain. >.>
Can't comment, since its vague.
Entangle: Use leaves or vines to entangle your enemy in Nature's Wrath. They receive a paralyze effect and is unable to use any bending. Hey! Like a substitute for Bloodbending or MetalClips.
I like it.
LeafStorm (another unoriginal name): Inspired by Pokemon, you can create a swarm of leaves, and will cause major chip damage, and will utterly destroy any mobs and players upon impact.
I was planning on posting, but more in depth. I'd probably due to it tommorow, unless today if I would like posting it.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Resonate: Like Jinora in Avatar: The Legend of Korra, she is able to illuminate Raava within the Dark Avatar. Hold shift to charge up Resonate, and then release to create a yellow burst that illuminates everything around you. (Giving everyone Nightvision, and giving everything Glowing)
That's an interesting one.

Pride

Verified Member
Thanks for your opinions, man. Yeah, a lot of these are things, I didn't really fully realize most were already made, in development or you already made a post about it. AirCocoon isn't a ripoff. XD

It's a move used in the Anime. It's no where near to as close as AirShield, lmao. I used most on the Wikia and crap.

I don't like really enjoy being totally precise into damage or accurate numbering in things which I find tedious. I leave it to the Devs to do. And that is why, you read Warnings, lmao.

Oh, and I probably missed a few, since I don't really enjoy reading opinions, it has an unpleasant feeling to it. So whatever you say 'nice' or 'like it', thanks.

Pride

Verified Member
Btw, don't judge if most of these are just cringey bootleg ripoffs. I made this out of pure boredom, and some I think are just pretty cool, tbh. But hey! I respect all opinions around, so if you don't like it, I don't blame you.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Btw, don't judge if most of these are just cringey bootleg ripoffs. I made this out of pure boredom, and some I think are just pretty cool, tbh. But hey! I respect all opinions around, so if you don't like it, I don't blame you.
I'm not judging. I'm just giving my critism.

Thanks for your opinions, man. Yeah, a lot of these are things, I didn't really fully realize most were already made, in development or you already made a post about it. AirCocoon isn't a ripoff. XD

It's a move used in the Anime. It's no where near to as close as AirShield, lmao. I used most on the Wikia and crap.
By the looks, yeah it isn't a rip of. But for the usage of it - it actually is
Oh, and I probably missed a few, since I don't really enjoy reading opinions, it has an unpleasant feeling to it. So whatever you say 'nice' or 'like it', thanks.
You're welcome.

Sobki

Staff member
Lead Developer
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
I like some of these moves and think they would be pretty cool to have in the plugin. I think a lot of them are more for add-on moves so I hope some developers see this and could maybe be inspired for new add-ons. However, the issue with putting so many suggestions into one post is that if 1 thing gets denied, the entire thing gets denied. I know there is a lot here but I think you should have put each move into it's own post.
*wink*

BLOODBENDING (SUBSKILL):

Honey check the resource section ;) It's not a bloodbending ability though