• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Let's Discuss: Sub-Elements

canja

Verified Member
it would be cool if you could add, when you freeze some player with ice it would have a block of water so they could be downed while they were frozen, because there is no utility to freeze a guy who just run away without suffering i think it would be really good, and would make sense because in terms of pvp water could be better with this, in fact there is lots of ice abilities which could benefit with this change

Everyone is thinking about plantbending, metalbending... but noone thought that waterbenders can create mists, i see the point it is useless to create a mist in pvp but i think it would be creative, imagine if you create huge mists to blind your targets so that they could not see what was going on, it would be pretty good :)

Last edited:

Green

Verified Member
I just can across this because someone *cough Canja *cough replied to an old post. But anyways I looked at these and started to think how cool it was how many of these suggestions are moves now. And what every one was thinking about metal bending at the time lol.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
it would be cool if you could add, when you freeze some player with ice it would have a block of water so they could be downed while they were frozen, because there is no utility to freeze a guy who just run away without suffering i think it would be really good, and would make sense because in terms of pvp water could be better with this, in fact there is lots of ice abilities which could benefit with this change
That's less logical and un-reasonable. As I said, freezing is meant to be offensive/utility tactic, not offensive. Having a water block above an head drowning the players looks a bit weird.

canja

Verified Member
its true it is a bit weird but in my view i see that players who are frozen doesnt have that pression to get out of there, seems to protect them, if you add this could motivate players to get out as quickly as possible, thats point a person who is frozen just wants to get out, not relaxing in a cube of ice. But yeah probably it is "un-reasonable" and the funny part firebenders can remove your ice ahhh it is so useless against firebenders ,definitely thats what you could change, How you can you freeze a firebender if he instantaneously melt your ice? it is impossible instantaneously

Last edited:

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Having a water block above their head wouldn't change much. Most of them would try to break from the dome before they could start to take drowning damage.

Also, If you see them camping in there - use octopusform to slap them through the ice. I can agree that Firebenders should melt huge ice that quickly. I think they should melt only the fraction of it, but still allowing them to exist it with one click, melting only the side of the dome.

canja

Verified Member
i agree with you, it is ridiculous, you basically can not fight firebenders with freezing it is impossible, that should be changed

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
i agree with you, it is ridiculous, you basically can not fight firebenders with freezing it is impossible, that should be changed
Actually, you can. You can still outmatch a firebender without freezing him/her. Just be strategic: exploit their weakness, out clever them, counter their moves.

canja

Verified Member
sorry i am new here I did not know that was already a post of mists, i do not know if there is already a post relatively to the melting abilities against waterbenders, so if there is i am sorry just trying to help

canja

Verified Member
Actually, you can. You can still outmatch a firebender without freezing him/her. Just be strategic: exploit their weakness, out clever them, counter their moves.
oh obviously you can fight against him but it is harder and it is funny to see people trap in ice :) and frustating to see one guy melting your trap in just one second :p