• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied EarthSpike

Status
Not open for further replies.

BryanPlays

Verified Member
xD I knew you probably didn't copy it but Finn's IceSpike is annoying and is hated TBH. I really don't want another move like that.

Green

Verified Member
Ok I don't really understand why this isn't looking into when it is literally in the "secrete" document that was released. And no I don't think his should be a combo.

xNuminousx

Verified Member
Ok I don't really understand why this isn't looking into when it is literally in the "secrete" document that was released. And no I don't think his should be a combo.
They're not going to mark it anything else until they actually start working on it; which isn't going to be until after 1.8 stable is released.

SamuraiSnowman

Verified Member
This move is extremely clunky and has way too many functions to it. It needs to be refined to something simple, not 3 different factors (all of which are sourced with a click? That's bad)
Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.