• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
EarthRing

EarthRing 1.0.3

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Consider adding fallingentities as an option under config over particles?

Perhaps allow it to redirect other particle based attacks back? Such as fireburst and airblast? :eek: It should destroy ice surge shield imo, but get blocked by the water version.

ETA: nevermind. Didn't see your reply of avoiding them :D

Madocean

Verified Member
Hey, I love it, but a couple possible improvements could be made in aesthetics and maybe functionality. The aethstetic aspect i mentioned would be maybe a couple or a few grass block entities in the midst of the particles, it seems kind of hollow and particulate on view, also maybe instead of being at head level the ring extends from the ground to shoulder level, and pops up to head level upon jumping. In terms of functionality, Something I think could add to the moves utility would be; if you rightclick while still charging the ring, you can bring up a little wall, 3 wide & 2-3 tall as a defensive measure. But yeah other than those couple things, I LOVE it, I've always wanted to see a concept like this. Beautiful.