• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
EarthRing

EarthRing 1.0.3

Pride

Verified Member
I mean, you can put 'BLOCK_BREAK' to Dirt to make it look cooler, but I think it looks pretty good. >.>

Pride

Verified Member
Why should it? Do particles appear to block your view? If no, so why should the head blocks?
Because blocks are actually translucent. Unless you meant as Minecraft Skulls, I don't think blocks would do any good. Particles don't block your view because at least you can actually see things.

1 layer of a block would be pretty ideal, like Torrent, but EarthRing will just be a ripoff of Torrent. ;p

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Because blocks are actually translucent.
does translucent mean transparent? cuz You're argument isn't contradicting mine.
I don't think blocks would do any good. Particles don't block your view because at least you can actually see things.
Don't see how the particles seen in the gif can be "seen" through, (lol, the seen word repetition)

1 layer of a block would be pretty ideal, like Torrent, but EarthRing will just be a ripoff of Torrent. ;p
Isn't this ability an already a rip-off (in terms of looks) ? I'm was thinking more in the lines of a spinning vertical slash around the player body axis.

Pride

Verified Member
does translucent mean transparent? cuz You're argument isn't contradicting mine.

Don't see how the particles seen in the gif can be "seen" through, (lol, the seen word repetition)

Isn't this ability an already a rip-off (in terms of looks) ? I'm was thinking more in the lines of a spinning vertical slash around the player body axis.
1.) Sorry, meant 'opaque'.

2.) Fair enough, but tbh, better than using blocks.

3.) EarthRing can be used to deflect basic abilities if Torrent couldn't do that already. Is also used as a better shield than Torrent, since Torrent only has 1 layer of spinning water, so it's pretty easy to dodge.

Pretty sure EarthRing's 'earth' it shoots out only goes one way. I don't think it releases a burst of earth like Torrent Release or Shockwave.
And it wouldn't be a ripoff if it wasn't in the same element as Torrent, now would it? It's a pretty good addition to Earth, tbh, ripoff or not.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Pretty sure EarthRing's 'earth' it shoots out only goes one way. I don't think it releases a burst of earth like Torrent Release or Shockwave.
Now I know even more why i dislike poopring even more, lol.

y not use EARTHGRAB + COLLAPSE >> EARTHBLAST insted?
And it wouldn't be a ripoff if it wasn't in the same element as Torrent, now would it? It's a pretty good addition to Earth, tbh, ripoff or not.
Yeah, the spoiler gives my response towards that?

Pride

Verified Member
Now I know even more why i dislike poopring even more, lol.

y not use EARTHGRAB + COLLAPSE >> EARTHBLAST insted?
Lmfao.

Thanks, but no thanks. I don't need to look at you rant about things in a game.

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Simplicitee updated EarthRing with a new update entry:

Fixes and Changes

Fixes:
- Fixed problem with loading addon
- Fixed small bug where it'd remove more than one block

Changes:
- Changed config option paths to not include element
- Added spin speed (if you don't understand radians, try not to touch this. Explained further in main post!)
- Lowered particle count
Read the rest of this update entry...