• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
EarthRing

Earthbending EarthRing 1.0.3

EarthRing
Element: Earth
Functions: Sneak to form ring, Click to shoot
Description: Using advanced techniques, benders can make earth circle them, protecting them from basic abilities and damaging entities that come near it. They can also shoot the earth from the ring, creating a damaging blast. The particles change color based on the source block that is automatically selected.
Permission: bending.ability.earthring (default)
Config:
YAML:
Abilities:
  EarthRing:
    Cooldown: 6000
    HitPoints: 5
    GrabRadius: 4
    ShotDamage: 2
    SpinDamage: 1
    ShootSpeed: 1.7
    SpinSpeed: 8
    MaxRange: 25
I feel most of this is self explanatory by now, what I will explain is the SpinSpeed option.
SpinSpeed - this is a radian value, and will be put under pi. So since the default is 8, the location will change by a factor of pi/8. If you do not understand this and how radians work, I highly recommend not messing with this.

"This is not an official ProjectKorra combo, therefore, no official support will be provided in any threads other than this one. Use at your own risk."
Author
Simplicitee
Downloads
First release
Last update
Rating
4.25 star(s) 4 ratings

More resources from Simplicitee

Latest updates

1. 1.0.3 Fixes

- Fixed bug with permissions, causing it not to reload with /b reload
  2. Fixes and Changes

Fixes: - Fixed problem with loading addon - Fixed small bug where it'd remove more than one...

Latest reviews

Review: I've always wanted an ability like this. However, it's hard do aim. I don't know if you intended this but personally, I don't like it.

Question: Are the damage values in health points or hearts?
Simplicitee
Simplicitee
The aim is intentional, and points.
D
Its Great but it wont work for my Server,
Simplicitee
Simplicitee
What version of PK do you run? Do you have any errors in console from EarthRing? What version spigot and mc do you use?
looks cool downloaded it then put it into my abilites folder it says move not found my pk verison is 1.8.2
Woah, a Torrent version for Earth. ;o

Amazing! And Impressive. ;)