• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
Resource icon

Side Plugin Bending Items 1.6.1

Bending Items is a side-plugin for ProjectKorra that allows server owners to create customized items that affect a player's bending abilities. The main benefit of this plugin is that items are defined entirely by config-style YAML files, allowing items to be easy to work with.

For more information, check out the github wiki.
Author
Simplicitee
Downloads
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings

More resources from Simplicitee

Latest updates

1. v1.6.1 Update

Changelog Added a Model option to item files, allowing for bending items to take in custom...

Latest reviews

Kudos to the brilliant mind behind Bending Items! Your work has added a thrilling layer of customization and creativity to my minecraft ProjectKorra experience. This side plugin has allowed me to craft their unique elemental items for players, and the seamless integration with ProjectKorra is commendable. It works in the latest version but there are some non-working aspects that can be ignored. I hope to see more updates and continued support for this fantastic plugin.