• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
EnergyBeam

Misc. / Other EnergyBeam 1.3.0

EnergyBeam [Energybending]

What It Do?
Energybending is a mystical art even among normal bending. Very skilled benders can manipulate the energy of bending itself, accomplishing what seems to be feats of a god. With energybending one can manipulate the flow of energy in another being, create giant energy constructs, or unleash their own energy in the form of a powerful beam. The latter is what this ability does!

Permission
- bending.ability.energybeam (op)

Config
Code:
Abilities:
  EnergyBeam:
   Cooldown: 6000
   Duration: 7000
   Damage: 1
   Range: 20
I feel most of this is self explanatory by now

"This is not an official ProjectKorra ability, therefore, no official support will be provided in any threads other than this one. Use at your own risk."
Author
Simplicitee
Downloads
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 3 ratings

More resources from Simplicitee

Latest updates

1. Update animation

Made the animation look nicer
  2. Update to new PK

Updated to newest PK
  3. 1.8.6 compatible

* Updated to be 1.8.6 compatible

Latest reviews

This is amazing! :D
Very neat ability, I like the extension onto the Avatar idea. I will be adding extension eventually ;)
Suggestion: I recommend adding a sound effect of some sort. This is supposed to be a powerful ability and no sound effect makes it sort of anti climactic lol.
WOAHHHH. WICKED.
However, wouldn't our beams be Blue instead of Red? Not all of us are evil here. Lmao.

But whatever. I respect and like your move entirely, nonetheless.
Simplicitee
Simplicitee
What do you mean red? The beam color is blue. It's not like there's any eastereggs..