• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
EarthRing

EarthRing 1.0.3

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Simplicitee submitted a new resource:

EarthRing - Ring of earth

EarthRing
Element: Earth
Functions: Sneak to form ring, Click to shoot
Description: Using advanced techniques, benders can make earth circle them, protecting them from basic abilities and damaging entities that come near it. They can also shoot the earth from the ring,...
Read more about this resource...

Pride

Verified Member
This is for PK 1.8.2, right? Because um. Slight problem, it doesn't necessarily... Work...

It says it's not a valid ability. :/

Simplicitee

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Did you put it in abilities?
Did you spell it correctly?
Are you running 1.8.2 for sure?

Pride

Verified Member
Btw, you intended to create a separate .yml file for all your moves, right?
Because all of the moves I added from you do not work.

Pride

Verified Member
Well, rip. ._.

Maybe it's because your 'Simplicitee.yml' file shouldn't have been made? Maybe you should put it as an ExtraAbilites config option instead of separately making a file.
I think that may be the problem, since none of your moves/combos work, sadly, and I wish they did! I'd really love to use some of the abilities you created. ;-;

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Not even gonna try to negative rant about this PoopRing technique, but at least on a bright side: we got something diversive for earth finally.