• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

[Deleted] GeyserRush

Status
Not open for further replies.

orfeas

Verified Member
No, it's not public, so I'm not blaming you for anything. WaterSmash is based on the scene where Katara creates a huge mass of water, spins it around her and tries to smash it onto Azula. (In the crystal catacombs)
omg i wanted to make a suggestion about that move(the one katara used).i could give you my skype to send me the server that it is on.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
omg i wanted to make a suggestion about that move(the one katara used).i could give you my skype to send me the server that it is on.
It's outdated, but I think updating couldn't harm. ;) And yes, giving the IP over skype would be the best way.

Sorin

Verified Member
Soarinsorin updated GeyserRush with a new update entry:

Visual change, and bug fixing.

Changes:
Move is a bit bigger, and the length is longer by default(Was 150, now it's 350)
Added a trail, makes the move look a bit more fancy.(Scales with Length config option).

Fixes:
Fixed the console spam, and errors occurring with beta 6.
Sound doesn't make your ears bleed anymore!(Finally)
Move is way less laggy.
The description had the typo of "enemys" when it needed to be "Enemies".

Planned:
a CONFIG OPTION THAT ALLOWS YOU TO HAVE IT REMOVE WATER WHEN USED(removes THE WATER FROM AN...
Read the rest of this update entry...

Sorin

Verified Member
Soarinsorin updated GeyserRush with a new update entry:

Beta 7 Fix - New config options - Custom Config

Pk version: 1.8.0 beta 7

Spigot version: 1.8.8

Bending help message updated.

-*Config now saves under Plugins>ProjectKorra>SoringamingsMoves*-
Config:
LaunchSpeed - How fast the move travels forward when a player is NOT shifting.
ReturnSpeed - How fast the move returns back when the player IS holding shift.
Damage - How many half hearts of damage the move does.
SourceRange - Max rage a player can be from the source selection.
RangeFromPlayer - How far away the move sits from the player...
Read the rest of this update entry...

Atron

Verified Member
It sounds very good, but it lags a lot inside my server and then it doesn't work properly. You can't control the water by shifting and sometimes it isn't good. May I have help, please?

Sorin

Verified Member
It sounds very good, but it lags a lot inside my server and then it doesn't work properly. You can't control the water by shifting and sometimes it isn't good. May I have help, please?
Can you possibly give me a console log, pk debug, and any errors that pop up in console? (*I have heavily tested the move on servers ranging from home hosted to dedicated, and I haven't run into any issues.*), and lag can be caused by the particles and the length of the move, so you might want to give a try with shortening it and turning off the particles.

Loony

Verified Member
Just some suggestions;
This should be a combo and it shouldn't be able to be controlled. You should have to fire it instantly after making it, rushing it straight to your target.

It would be a lot more aesthetically pleasing if it was a little bit thinner and longer, or just longer.

Sorin

Verified Member
Just some suggestions;
This should be a combo and it shouldn't be able to be controlled. You should have to fire it instantly after making it, rushing it straight to your target.

It would be a lot more aesthetically pleasing if it was a little bit thinner and longer, or just longer.
I might make it a combo, because that could be pretty cool, but the whole move was based off of something from the show, they had no trouble controlling the water, I will how ever make a config option on if it can be controlled or not, and, there is already a config option to make it longer, And i'm not to sure about making it thinner, but I guess I could add a config for that too.

Aceliip

Verified Member
This move is great I want to give you props for making it first off. Second off it pains me to say it but its so laggy that its vertually useless, players might as well use watergimbal or surge as those are alot smoother. I'm not sure if its the lag it causes or just in general but the shift feature wont work either tis just a slow blob of water that chases the target direction that u click in then disapates after moving 10 blocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.