• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

[Deleted] GeyserRush

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorin

Verified Member
Soarinsorin submitted a new resource:

GeyserRush - Move mass amounts of water!

GeyserRush

ProjectKorra version: 1.8 BETA 3
Spiggot: 1.8.8
Permission: bending.ability.GeyserRush (Default)
Config:
Soringaming:
GeyserRush:
Damage: 6.0 (How many half-hearts the move does in damage)
Range: 30.0 (How far the move will travel)
Cooldown: 6000 (How long until the next time you can use the move)
CarryEntitys: True (If the move will pick of player or mobs)
Duration: 6000 (How long you can you can keep control of the move)...
Read more about this resource...

Jackson

Staff member
Digital Team
Verified Member
Can you make it a team move?
I knows it's possible. Doesn't mean I know how to do it... lol

Sorin

Verified Member
Can you make it a team move?
I knows it's possible. Doesn't mean I know how to do it... lol
I have been thinking about this for a while, I can make an attempt at it, but i'm not to sure if I will be able to do it, but when you say team move, maybe make it so if two people select a source within 3 blocks of each other it becomes a big version of the move?

d189

Verified Member
This ability's sound is insanely loud and constant like it is like breaking a thousand ice blocks in a few seconds..

Sorin

Verified Member
This ability's sound is insanely loud and constant like it is like breaking a thousand ice blocks in a few seconds..
Yeah i found that out too, not sure how to fix that but i'll work on finding a fix for that.

Sorin

Verified Member
That is exactly what my WaterSmash combo does...
Is your watersmash a public recourse? I honestly haven't heard anything about it on pk, until now. And comparing this to waterflow is a bit rude, as being this does damage on contact, its a move not a combo, its bigger than water flow, and it stops on hit of the ground or range. So please, tell me how it is the same as your move?

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Is your watersmash a public recourse? I honestly haven't heard anything about it on pk, until now. And comparing this to waterflow is a bit rude, as being this does damage on contact, its a move not a combo, its bigger than water flow, and it stops on hit of the ground or range.
No, it's not public, so I'm not blaming you for anything. WaterSmash is based on the scene where Katara creates a huge mass of water, spins it around her and tries to smash it onto Azula. (In the crystal catacombs)

jedk1

Is your watersmash a public recourse? I honestly haven't heard anything about it on pk, until now. And comparing this to waterflow is a bit rude, as being this does damage on contact, its a move not a combo, its bigger than water flow, and it stops on hit of the ground or range. So please, tell me how it is the same as your move?
Water Flow has config options to go that big, And goes that size on full moons or avy state. This is literally a clone of already existing abilities :p

Sorin

Verified Member
Water Flow has config options to go that big, And goes that size on full moons or avy state. This is literally a clone of already existing abilities :p
What ever you think, and I wasn't out for creating a clone, so hate all you want, and last time I checked waterflow doesn't have a size config, it has a length config. ANd there are differences between the moves, so please take your bullshit elsewhere.

jedk1

What ever you think, and I wasn't out for creating a clone, so hate all you want, and last time I checked waterflow doesn't have a size config, it has a length config. ANd there are differences between the moves, so please take your bullshit elsewhere.
I never said there werent differences in the moves. I was just pointing out it does almost exactly the same as my waterflow combo. So please calm down c:

Status
Not open for further replies.