• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

[Deleted] GeyserRush

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorin

Verified Member
I never said there werent differences in the moves. I was just pointing out it does almost exactly the same as my waterflow combo. So please calm down c:
You claimed it was a clone, when something is a clone there are no differences what so ever. So would you call your move a clone of torrent because torrent is able to carry people?

jedk1

You claimed it was a clone, when something is a clone there are no differences what so ever. So would you call your move a clone of torrent because torrent is able to carry people?
Sure if it makes you happy. But by clone i was referring to appearances. Also thanks for the size config idea.

Sorin

Verified Member
Sure if it makes you happy. But by clone i was referring to appearances. Also thanks for the size config idea.
Even in appearance, I use for (Block block : GeneralMethods.getBlocksAroundPoint(this.loc, 2.3D)) but im pretty sure that waterflow uses a 1.3D right? thats a pretty big difference.

jedk1

You seemed to make it matter. That is what determines the size of the move right? You can't tell me someone is gonna use waterflow and be like. "Oh was that GeyserRush?" .
With the new update to jedcore they might, or if being used on a full moon, but theyd be more like, was that waterflow? :D

Sorin

Verified Member
With the new update to jedcore they might, or if being used on a full moon, but theyd be more like, was that waterflow? :D
Im pretty sure when you are hit by GeyserRush you will notice the difference between it and a waterflow, But im done going through this load of shit with you, call it a clone if you want, I honestly don't care anymore.

Jackson

Staff member
Digital Team
Verified Member
maybe make it so if two people select a source within 3 blocks of each other it becomes a big version of the move?
You should make the team command or like make it a addon instead of just that. If two people are trying to do it to each other, that won't work.

EDIT: #SassReturned!

Last edited:

Sorin

Verified Member
You should make the team command or like make it a addon instead of just that. If two people are trying to do it to each other, that won't work.

EDIT: #SassReturned!
I like it, I'll try to do it, no promises though.

Status
Not open for further replies.