• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
AirJump

AirJump 1.8.9

Loony

Verified Member
Ohhh... So all non-jedcore moves are basically done for now?
Until next beta, yeah. I know that Simp has been generating his own config for his moves though.

AirJump has an issue with it currently anyway, so I wouldn't use it. Causes lag spikes and errors.

promancer

Verified Member
Sorry, I will have to look into this a bit later.
I will look into it though. right now I suggest disabling it for now if it don't work.
Im wondering when this move will be updated to 1.8 beta 3? This is my favorite add on so far and I love it, its essential really, please let me know ;-;

Sketz

Verified Member
Im wondering when this move will be updated to 1.8 beta 3? This is my favorite add on so far and I love it, its essential really, please let me know ;-;
On my profile I said I was stopping the updates for my moves sorry. This is because I haven't had internet at home for months now and I am starting a project of my own atm.

Sorry :/

Sorin

Verified Member
could i take this project over? just so everyone can have their loved air jump back? I would give you credit in every way. Just seems you don't have the time anymore, and i really miss this move.

promancer

Verified Member
On my profile I said I was stopping the updates for my moves sorry. This is because I haven't had internet at home for months now and I am starting a project of my own atm.

Sorry :/
could i take this project over? just so everyone can have their loved air jump back? I would give you credit in every way. Just seems you don't have the time anymore, and i really miss this move.
Please Soarin, soar in to the rescue ;-;

Sketz

Verified Member
Hello! So my brother found out that we have internet hotspot near our home.
This means I'll have some access to the Internet. In my free time, I decided to work more on my move(s).

I'm currently working on AirJump. few tweaks and adding some updates to the move and it will soon be published for using.
I mostly decided to work on these because of the support; many people wishing to have the move updated.

@Soarinsorin, Thanks for trying to keep my move alive; however, I'll be trying to keep updates on my moves!

Thanks! :D

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Please add an option that makes it so you can only use this when you are near the ground, maybe max 4 blocks above it.

Sketz

Verified Member
Please add an option that makes it so you can only use this when you are near the ground, maybe max 4 blocks above it.
Like say the player is on the ground then shifts, the move can't be used? Only if the player is off/near the ground?
Lol I can try, but may I ask why?

Sketz

Verified Member
Right now I'm working on a setting in the config that allows users to choose if they want to use default PK sounds and particles, or the ones I have for airjump.
Had to go to bed since I had school, so not co
Thank you so much :D
Thank you for your support :)

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Like say the player is on the ground then shifts, the move can't be used? Only if the player is off/near the ground?
Lol I can try, but may I ask why?
I mean the user has to be on the ground or 4 blocks at max above it. So they can jump > airjump, but not in midair. I cri cos airblast + airjump is unreal. T^T

promancer

Verified Member
Yes, it will when I set it up correctly. This is what I'm currently working on.
This is a big update on my move so far. I've re-coded my move to be more clean and organized; at least for me :)
Well update us on progress if you can :D