• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
AirJump

AirJump 1.8.9

Sketz

Verified Member
There will be a delay In the update. I've been working on this, and all my other moves seem to work in the 1.8 Update, except this move.
I've been trying to figure out why, but the move only works on top of water. Example; If you shift on water, with your feet floating on the surface then shift, it will launch you up. I figured this out, due to the error it was giving me.

This is a drawback in the move, some reason it is only this move, another move similar to this move, "AirLift" that uses my same line of code to lift someone in the air works. It throws the player high in the air, like Airjump, however this move seems to be working, and AirJump is not working.

Sorry for the wait, for those that use this :p

I'm still a noob at coding ;D

Froosty11

Verified Member
There will be a delay In the update. I've been working on this, and all my other moves seem to work in the 1.8 Update, except this move.
I've been trying to figure out why, but the move only works on top of water. Example; If you shift on water, with your feet floating on the surface then shift, it will launch you up. I figured this out, due to the error it was giving me.

This is a drawback in the move, some reason it is only this move, another move similar to this move, "AirLift" that uses my same line of code to lift someone in the air works. It throws the player high in the air, like Airjump, however this move seems to be working, and AirJump is not working.

YEY!

Froosty11

Verified Member

I LOVE AIRJUMP! :D

Sketz

Verified Member
SkitzCrafter updated AirJump with a new update entry:

AirJump, A simple way for an airbender to jump, or move in a direction

AirJump

This move allows the air bender, to easily go in any direction, by tapping shift.
This now allows you to jump out of water/lava ( Lava; if you're good). It can be used for dodge fast attacks, or even fast attacking by looking down, then shifting, and attacking!

The Distance/Height is now configurable!

+ Distance Configuration Added
+ Jumping In any direction Added

Here is the configuration of the move:

Code:
Read the rest of this update entry...

Sketz

Verified Member
i wish this was updated to 1.8.....it doesnt let me use it at all it showes the particles but it doesnt you know jump
This have now been updated for 1.8, and has more special uses.
Let me know if it works out for you please.

Sketz

Verified Member
Could you add a charge feature? where the longer you hold shift the farther you go with a max charge time? and maybe make the particle's a think cloud under your feet when you jump? i know it's a lot but i'd like to see these thing's.

I can thicken the cloud, however I do not know how to create charged moves. Its probably easier than I think, but I can't.

It would help me with so many ideas if I could too. Somewhat.

Sorin

Verified Member
I can thicken the cloud, however I do not know how to create charged moves. Its probably easier than I think, but I can't.

Ahhh i see. Yeah i haven't quiet figured out the whole "charge" thing either xD

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Ahhh i see. Yeah i haven't quiet figured out the whole "charge" thing either xD

Shouldn't this help ? :p

Code:
public time Time = system.currentTimeMillis(); //The current time.
public time ChargeTime = 2000; // the charge time in milli seconds.

if(system.currentTimeMillis > ChargeTime + Time){
//Ability
}

Sketz

Verified Member
Shouldn't this help ? :p

Code:
public time Time = system.currentTimeMillis(); //The current time.
public time ChargeTime = 2000; // the charge time in milli seconds.

//Ability
}
I don't see the part where you hold shift? Isn't it like .isShifting() or something?
Btw, If this works, Thank you so much ^-^

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
you know the code for the ability? The actual ability?
There, you add:
Code:
if(system.currentTimeMillis > ChargeTime + Time || player.isShifting()){
//Ability
}
I don't see the part where you hold shift? Isn't it like .isShifting() or something?
Btw, If this works, Thank you so much ^-^
It works for me ;)

Sketz

Verified Member
There, you add:
Code:
//Ability
}
It works for me ;)
Thanks, If i have any Issues later on, I'll let you know. I'm currently at school! :p

Last edited:

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
There, you add:
Code:
//Ability
}
It works for me ;)
I did something wrong, use this:
Code:
if(player.isSneaking()){
//Ability
}