• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
AirJump

AirJump 1.8.9

Sketz

Verified Member
Alright, I can now create shift abilities with a certain cool down time, Thanks to @finnbon!
I will be making AirJump a shift ability, and see how that goes. I've been testing this ever since I got home, and developed a testing move Like the hold lightning but a tad bit different. I will be doing AirJump this week hopfully!

The only ability that I have posted as of now, without shifting is Propel. I think I will keep it that way.
You guys don't really know about the move yet, since it's still waiting for approval. Sorry. Hint: It's a chiblocker move :p

Sketz

Verified Member
finnbon said:
No problem! a little bit of credit would be nice as well
(NOTE: Not telling you to do it, but it would be nice if you could
)
Sure Thing! I don't mind. :p
I will be sure to in the next update. :)

Sketz

Verified Member
I've found a bug where it gives errors in the console when you try and skate across water or jump a certain way from the water.
Error from latest.log found in the root server directory logs file: http://pastebin.com/G3H0UBdS
Error from ProjectKorra logs folder: http://pastebin.com/xdtgaNuq
PK version: 1.7.0 beta 12
Spigot version: 1.8.7
Sorry, I will have to look into this a bit later.
I will look into it though. right now I suggest disabling it for now if it don't work.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
Sorry, I will have to look into this a bit later.
I will look into it though. right now I suggest disabling it for now if it don't work.
Wait, it seems like you are trying to spawn waterbubble particles? o_O

Sketz

Verified Member
Wait, it seems like you are trying to spawn waterbubble particles? o_O
Shush, that's the effect when you jump out of the water, I probably did something wrong, as I'm still learning this shiz. -_-

I can't do it right now, because I'm having irl issues.