• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
AirJump

AirJump 1.8.9

Sketz

Verified Member
Alright the update seems a lot to me, but may not be a lot for you guys.

Update List:
  • Config changes
  • Organized code
  • Added AirJumpParticles | AirJumpSound | DefaultParticles | Default Sound | MustBeOnGround to config
  • Particle changes
With the new config options of choosing airjump particles or default; you can now have the option to
choose what option you want.

If you like the sound and particles I made for the move, change them to true or vice versa.
Perhaps now you can use both particle options on (if that works) to have both on.

With the MustBeOnGround option you'll be able to set if you want the player to be on the ground for the move to work (If I finish and get this working).

Default Config Look:
Sketz:
AirJump:
AirJumpParticles: false
DefaultParticles: true
MustBeOnGround: false
AirJumpSound: false
DefaultSound: true
Cooldown: 4500
Distance: 2

Sketz

Verified Member
Sketz updated AirJump with a new update entry:

Compatibility update || Update Log

Whew! Here is the update for 1.8.0 beta 5! This update may work with all 1.8.0 betas.
This update Includes particle config update and sound config update.

If you want the player to have to be on the ground for airjump to work, I've added a config option for that too. This option will be "MustBeOnGround:", this is automatically set to false. Suggested by @Finn_Bueno_.

This...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Sshawarma

Verified Member
Hey, JUST got this add-on ability and i think it would be cool, but i think i did something wrong maybe. Every time i shift, i get particles and nothing happens. I have it bound and am on a 1.8 spigot server with beta 5. :/ help, Thanks in advance :)

Sketz

Verified Member
Hey, JUST got this add-on ability and i think it would be cool, but i think i did something wrong maybe. Every time i shift, i get particles and nothing happens. I have it bound and am on a 1.8 spigot server with beta 5. :/ help, Thanks in advance :)
I'll run another test with the ability. If it works for me, then I'm unsure of the problem.
Thanks for the comment!

RobagNetwork

Verified Member
Yeah, I have the same problem. Also it happens with any air move whenever you sneak. I tried it while on the ground, off the ground, and many more things but I just get particles

Sketz

Verified Member
Yeah, I have the same problem. Also it happens with any air move whenever you sneak. I tried it while on the ground, off the ground, and many more things but I just get particles
Alright thank you for the report! Sorry for the bugs :p

Sketz

Verified Member
Sketz updated AirJump with a new update entry:

AirJump V1.8.8 | Bug Fix(s) | AirJump Fix(s)

AirJump Fixes & Bug Fixes

This version of airjump should fix the bug fix that was in the last update and the move entirely. IF this update does not work, please report...

Hopefully this build with be the final build of this ability for a while.

I was able to test the ability on a faster computer with good TPS and connection speed this time. I'm sure...
Read the rest of this update entry...

Sshawarma

Verified Member
ummm, it didnt work
are you suppossed to use it JUST by shifting, cause ive been doing that. Thanks for your help :D

Sshawarma

Verified Member
sorry, kinda busy, but no, i didnt get any errors.
EDIT: found this dont know if it is relevant.........

(Oct-26|19:27:57) [SEVERE] Could not pass event HorizontalVelocityChangeEvent to ProjectKorra v1.8.0 BETA 5
org.bukkit.event.EventException
at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:310)
at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:62)
at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.fireEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:502)
at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:487)
at com.projectkorra.projectkorra.object.HorizontalVelocityTracker.update(HorizontalVelocityTracker.java:75)
at com.projectkorra.projectkorra.object.HorizontalVelocityTracker.updateAll(HorizontalVelocityTracker.java:86)
at com.projectkorra.projectkorra.BendingManager.run(BendingManager.java:176)
at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.scheduler.CraftTask.run(CraftTask.java:71)
at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.scheduler.CraftScheduler.mainThreadHeartbeat(CraftScheduler.java:350)
at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.B(MinecraftServer.java:722)
at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.DedicatedServer.B(DedicatedServer.java:374)
at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.A(MinecraftServer.java:653)
at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:556)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException

Last edited:

Sshawarma

Verified Member
okay, so after setting up a clean server with the latest pk b5 and also spigot 1.8.8, and ONLY this add-on installed, i am getting no errors, but still just get particles when i shift. I am starting to think i have installed it right, but am using it wrong :p Sooo, when i shift, what is supposed to happen xD

Sshawarma

Verified Member
Finally got it working, xD i realized that No Cheat Plus kept sending me back to the ground, so im creating an exception for flight for airbenders, Thanks, great move and extremely useful. Sorry if i bothered you, i should have seen the solution earlier :)

Sketz

Verified Member
Finally got it working, xD i realized that No Cheat Plus kept sending me back to the ground, so im creating an exception for flight for airbenders, Thanks, great move and extremely useful. Sorry if i bothered you, i should have seen the solution earlier :)
Alright, thank you!