• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
Whip

Waterbending Whip v6.3

i like it a lot how do you do ride thing
I'm not sure if you're still supporting this move since you had the "final update", but I really like it. I just wish you could switch between Bottles and Source for bending it.
NickC1211
NickC1211
updated ;)
Great! I love how it changes depending on the source you use; i wish that more of the default waterbending abilities did this. The plantbending version feels a little bit unnatural (sort of clunky because of the size of the leaf blocks), but I can't really think of any better way to do it.
NickC1211
NickC1211
Thanks for the input I agree it looks unnatural when it is coming from a grass or flower source and I’m thinking of other ways to implement plant whip for smaller sources
A good idea would be to make the plant whip feature do more knockback than usual (preferably throwing the targeted player upwards and then back) and have the ice whip retain its slowness feature.
NickC1211
NickC1211
I like the idea of knockback but I might switch it. Since I’ve is more solid that will be the knockback blow and the plant whip entangles you = slowness
I love it! I can't help shooting it around randomly on my server, it's so fun. I am really excited for Ice and Snow whip, they would go great on my server.
Here's the gif not sure how to ride it ;/ tho here's the link : https://media.giphy.com/media/8YpZyWa7Hd5Ju/giphy.gif
NickC1211
NickC1211
Thanks so much you always come through with the gifs lol
Oh my. This is very good. I like it a lot.
The ride part of it's gnarly.
NickC1211
NickC1211
Lol thanks I didn't think ppl would figure out the ride feature :D