• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
TerraSense (Redone!)

Earthbending TerraSense (Redone!) 4.0

the glowing still doesnt work and i have tried the optifine stuff do u know anyother way to fix this
Hey, any permissions?
The Addon is great! But the blindness given by EarthPulse instantly disappears when triggered, is there a way to fix it?
Hiro3
Hiro3
Thanks for the review. If you use earthpulse on air it shouldn't trigger twice. I will try to fix this bug on new versions.
I can't use it. How do i install?
Hiro3
Hiro3
Download the correct version of TerraSense for your server and put it into YourServer/plugins/ProjectKorra/Abilities folder.
Amazing thought and detail. Love
Hiro3
Hiro3
Glad you like it : )
This is such an improvement to tremorsense and it's really helpful in game
Hiro3
Hiro3
Thanks for the review : )
An absolute amazing addon. Highly recommended!
Hiro3
Hiro3
<3
For some reason the addon seems to be failing in 1.16.3 spigot. Do I have to install any other plugin? Or is it just the version?
Hiro3
Hiro3
You can't use this in 1.16.3.

TerraSense version 3.10 is for PK v1.9.0 and Spigot / Paper 1.16.4,
TerraSense version 3.01 is for PK v1.9.0 and Spigot / Paper 1.16.1.
Yay!!!
Finally, i'm waiting for the move since a long time, thanks you Hiro❤
Hiro3
Hiro3
Glad you like it : )
This is really cool I've seen on other servers but when I try it on my server all the moves are there but I don't see any glowing at all also giving blindness with earth pulse is weird for me since I open my eyes immediately?
Hiro3
Hiro3
Hi, thanks for the review. If you have errors in the console you probably have wrong version of TerraSense. If you don't see any error in the console and you have shaders, glowing might not work. If you don't have shaders but you have optifine play with your optifine options. Changing smooth lightning and fast rendering fixed the issue for some players.

For the EarthPulse issue, try to use it without aiming a block.
You can contact me over discord if you have any other issues or questions. (Hiro#8513)
Don't work
Hiro3
Hiro3
TerraSense version 3.01 is for PK v1.9.0 and Spigot / Paper 1.16.1.

These versions does not work on Paper!
TerraSense version 2.02 is for PK v1.8.7 and Spigot 1.12.2,
TerraSense version 2.12 is for PK v1.8.9 and Spigot 1.15.2.

You probably have a version issue. Make sure you use these versions.
This is an amazing move and the speed that hiro released the new version for pk 1.9.0 is impressive keep up the great work!
Hiro3
Hiro3
Works great + great support from Hiro :) Love this ability!
Hiro3
Hiro3
Hell yeah!! Such an excellent set of moves. You've really outdone yourself!
Hiro3
Hiro3
Thank you : )
this is incredible hiro! it's so much smoother with less bugs than before I love it :)
Hiro3
Hiro3
Thank you for the review : )
Loved it, i wasn't expecting it to be this advanced
Hiro3
Hiro3
Thank you. I wish I could solve the bugs quickly.
Ok I have a crazy idea so lets say some players want to be toph and I give the perm blindness would they be able to use this to see players?
Hiro3
Hiro3
Awesome idea, yes it works.
this is extremely well done! I'm so glad to see there are still people making cool abilities like this one :D
Hiro3
Hiro3
Thank you for your comment. Im glad there are nice people around like you.
Amazing <3
Hiro3
Hiro3
Thank you :)
Well done on making this. I really endorse it!
Hiro3
Hiro3