FireJab

Firebending FireJab 1.4

Credit to Tay3600 for the resource icon
-== Fire Jab ==-
Welcome to my VERY first add-on ability!

Description: If you remember the older FireJab, it will work very similar. With this move bound you can shoot a powerful, short-ranged blast towards your opponents. Useful move if they are getting too close and you panic!

Usage: Simply Tap shift to shoot off this ability.

Permission: bending.ability.firejab

Config: (Located at the BOTTOM of your config.yml file)
Code:
  xNuminousx:

FireJab:
      Cooldown: 5000
      Range: 10
      Speed: 1.2
      Damage: 5
      Controllable: true
      Ignite: true
      FireTicks: 2
Cooldown: The amount of time, in milliseconds, between each available usage. (1000 milliseconds = 1 second)
Range: The distance the move can be shot from the origin.
Speed: How fast the animation will travel.
Damage: The amount of Hit Points (Half Hearts) the move will do.
Controllable: Whether or not the user can control the path of the animation (via looking around).
Ignite: If set to true, players will be set on fire when hit. False will not set them on fire.
FireTicks: The duration they are set on fire, only works if "Ignite" is set to true.

Visual: Will update this soon.
firejab2.gif
firejab1.gif
Thanks to my little Actor: OreWizard
Doesn't include new animation features.

Help: For any help regarding this ability or if you'd like to suggest ideas for possible updates, please PM me here in the forums.

To-Do: Nothing planned! Please voice your opinions on it <3

Notice: This is not an official ProjectKorra ability, therefore, no official support will be provided in any threads other than this one. Use at your own risk.

Author
xNuminousx
Downloads
First release
Last update
Rating
4.00 star(s) 1 ratings

More resources from xNuminousx

Latest updates

1. Fixed "Ignite" bug.

Minor Update [~] Fixed bug where when Ignite: true the user USING FireJab was set on fire as...
  2. Animation and Additions

Moderate Update [~] Changed console "load" message. [~] Changes in code (Unnoticeable). [+] New...
  3. Project Korra Update

Minor Update [~] Updated to Project Korra version 1.8.3

Latest reviews

When you showed me the curve feature on your server It blew my mind. I think the amount of math put into that makes it awesome. (Yes I know its just parabolas)