• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
HighJump Replacement

Chiblocking HighJump Replacement 1.13

Credit to Tay3600 for the resource icon
-== High Jump ==-
This new Add-On serves as a replacement to the original HighJump! It will override the ProjectKorra HighJump if you install this into your server. To edit this ability, scroll to the BOTTOM of your config.yml and search for the code that is shown below.

Description: Chiblockers are skilled acrobats and this HighJump Replacement satisfies those abilities! Now, you can lunge forward, lunge backwards, activate a double jump, or use the classic HighJump if you so desire!

Usage: Tap shift to jump backwards, click to jump straight up, Sprint+Click to lunge forward, tap shift while in the air to activate double jump.

Permission: bending.ability.highjump

Config:
Code:
ExtraAbilities:
  xNuminousx:
    HighJump:
      Jump:
        Enabled: true
        Cooldown: 3000
        Height: 1
      DoubleJump:
        Cooldown: 2000
      Lunge:
        Cooldown: 5000
        Distance: 2
      Evade:
        Cooldown: 5000
        Distance: 2
Enabled: (true/false) Decides whether this feature is turned on or off.
Cooldown: The amount of time, in milliseconds, between each available usage. (1000 milliseconds = 1 second)

Height: The vertical velocity the player will move when they tap shift.
Distance: The horizontal velocity the player will jump.

Code:
ExtraAbilities:

xNuminousx:
    HighJump:
      Description: Chiblockers are skilled acrobats and this HighJump Replacement
        satisfies those abilities! Now, you can lunge forward, lunge backwards, activate
        a double jump, or use the classic HighJump if you so desire!
      Instructions: 'Left-Click: Jump up. Tap-Shift: Lunge backwards. Spint+Click:
        Lunge Forwards. Tap-Shift in the air: Double Jump'

Visual
Classic HighJump

Shift Feature

Sprint+Click Feature

Double Jump

Help: For any help regarding this ability or if you'd like to suggest ideas for possible updates, please PM me here in the forums.

GitHub: LINK
Feel free to contribute on GitHub via PullRequests!

Notice: This is not an official ProjectKorra ability, therefore, no official support will be provided in any threads other than this one. Use at your own risk.
Author
xNuminousx
Downloads
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 5 ratings

More resources from xNuminousx

Latest updates

1. 1.13

Updated to MC 1.16.1 & PK 1.8.9
  2. 1.12

- Improved internal code to be neater. Got rid of a lot of nonsense which was unneeded. - Fixed...
  3. Version 1.11

Likely fixed a problem caused by the sneak listener. I've tested on my own, no outside testing...

Latest reviews

Very good for chi's mobility aspect. Doesn't work on my server though, just makes you fly infinitely in the air. Not sure if this was just now fixed or if I have the wrong version.
xNuminousx
xNuminousx
Go to the discussions channel and we can discuss what’s the matter there. If it’s a version issue, we might help someone else who has the same problem. Thanks for your good review regardless!
Love it, when you gonna update it to 1.8.8?
xNuminousx
xNuminousx
it’s already 1.8.8 compatible. Read the second latest update description.
simple but amazing
xNuminousx
xNuminousx
Much appreciated :)
Amazing! People want it full heart and soul! I want it to add into PK CORE!
xNuminousx
xNuminousx
Thank you!!!!
Awesome resource! All of my Chi-Blockers love it. I tested it out and I think it's way more useful during battle, it's super easy to dodge short range attacks. Definitely better than the default HighJump in my opinion. Keep up the good work! :)
xNuminousx
xNuminousx
Thank you for your awesome reply! I'll be adding more depth soon (hopefully)!