• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
[Combo] SummonSelf

Airbending [Combo] SummonSelf 2.0

SummonSelf
While in a powerful rush, you're able to take your momentum and force it outward in your direction! Launch a clone-like current of yourself towards opponents to deal knockback and damage.

Designed for ProjectKorra 1.8.8 & Spigot 1.13.2

This ability is based on my very first suggestion and post to the forums and I thought it'd be fun to make it a reality (since it got denied.....). You can find that post here. Getting the shape of a body was difficult. It still doesn't look exactly like a body, especially if you're looking from a side perspective. However, if you're looking at it from the users perspective and the targets perspective you can make out a slight body and shoulders/arms. I originally was just going to use an armor stand for the clone (and it's still being used to spawn the particles) but I didn't like the bulkiness of it so I made it invisible.

Example
Visual credits go to @Daki1305!
Combo Activation

Airblast (Tap shift 2x) > AirBurst (Sprint + Left-click)

Permission
You will need the "bending.ability.summonself" permission to use this. It is default I believe.

Config
Code:
ExtraAbilities:
  SummonSelf:
    Cooldown: 10000
    Range: 20
    Radius: 2
    Speed: 1
    Damage: 3
    Velocities:
      Target:
        Push: 1.5
        Lift: 0.5
      User:
        Push: 2
        Lift: 0
Cooldown: Time in milliseconds you won't be able to use the ability after activation.
Range: Distance in blocks the ability will travel.
Radius: Distance in blocks from the armor stand entities will be detected.
Speed: Velocity at which the armor stand moves.
Damage: The number in half hearts of damage that is applied upon contact with an entity.
Target-Push: The velocity at which the target is pushed back on contact.
Target-Lift: The amount the target is lifted in the air on contact; this makes for more a smooth knockback effect.
User-Push: The velocity at which the user is pushed back on activation.
User-Lift: The amount the user is lifted in the air on activation; set to 0 by default because I don't think it should lift the user but the option is there if you want it.

Disclaimer
This is not an official ProjectKorra ability, therefore, no official support will be provided in any threads other than this one. Use at your own risk.
Author
xNuminousx
Downloads
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings

More resources from xNuminousx

Latest updates

1. 2.0

Updated to work with Spigot 1.16.1 and ProjectKorra 1.8.9. (also other minor improvements)
  2. 1.1

-Fixed the possibility of spawning multiple instances of the ability. The ability will now...

Latest reviews

This. Is. AMAZING!! This is totally your masterpiece. :3
I've downloaded it, put it in the Abilities Folder, and even restarted several times, but the ability just doesn't appear.
I also tried giving myself the permission, it still wasn't there.

I'll give you a 5 star rating just because I know your work is amazing, and that this might be a little error.
xNuminousx
xNuminousx
It's a combo ability. Try doing /b d aircombos