• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
FireBlade

ABANDONED FireBlade --

Credit to Tay3600 for the resource icon
-== Fire Blade ==-

No longer being updated

Description: With this move bound you can shoot a long blade of fire along the ground in any horizontal direction! Very precise move, requires good aim!

Usage:
Left click in the direction you want to shoot.

Permission: bending.ability.fireblade

Config:
Code:
    FireBlade:
      Damage: 5
      Range: 25
      Cooldown: 5000
Damage: The amount of Hit Points (half hearts) the move will do.
Range: The distance the move can be shot from the origin.
Cooldown: The amount of time, in milliseconds, between each available usage. (1000 milliseconds = 1 second)

Visual:
fireblade1.gif
fireblade2.gif
Thanks to my little Actor: xXMandehXx
Doesn't include new animation features.

Help: For any help regarding this ability or if you'd like to suggest ideas for possible updates, please PM me here in the forums.

To-Do:
  • Damage is only dealt if entities are in the Eye Direction of the player, include hit radius to whole blade rather than 1 stream.
  • Redesign the ability to make it look more "canon"
  • Possibly make this a FireTick ONLY move rather than actual damage? (Considering)

Notice: This is not an official ProjectKorra ability, therefore, no official support will be provided in any threads other than this one. Use at your own risk.
Author
xNuminousx
Downloads
First release
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings

More resources from xNuminousx

Latest updates

1. Code

Minor Update [~] Changed console "load" message. [~] Changes in code (Unnoticeable). [+] Added...
  2. Project Korra Update

Minor Update [~] Updated to Project Korra version 1.8.3
  3. One Change

Small Update [+] Added fire that trails the Blade; ultimately including a fire-tick.

Latest reviews

I LOVE this attack its well made and amazing I recommend you to make more custom attacks! (maybe lava? XD)
It looks so much better than any other fire moves Ive seen...