• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
CosmicBlast

Misc. / Other CosmicBlast 1.4

Credit to Tay3600 for the resource icon
-== Cosmic Blast ==-

Description: Meditate on your 7th Chakra to gain energy and guidance from the cosmos. Focus this energy outwards toward your opponent to exhaust them and deal damage.

Usage: Hold SHIFT until the cosmic energy reaches your body. Once you've absorbed the energy, release shift to shoot off a focused beam of cosmic energy. This beam applies nausea and slowness to your opponent, as well as some damage.

Permission: bending.ability.cosmicblast

Config: (Located at the BOTTOM of your config.yml file)
Code:
    CosmicBlast:
      Cooldown: 5000
      Range: 20
      DoPotionEffects: true
      DoDamage: false
      Damage: 5
Cooldown: The amount of time, in milliseconds, between each available usage. (1000 milliseconds = 1 second)
Range: The distance the move can be shot from the origin.
DoPotionEffects: true/false Whether or not the ability applies potion effects.
DoDamage: true/false Whether or not the ability does damage.

Damage: The amount of Hit Points (Half Hearts) the move will do, if DoDamage is set to true.

Visual:

Try it in-game for some awesome sounds!
Gif credit goes to Omega!

Help: For any help regarding this ability or if you'd like to suggest ideas for possible updates, please PM me here in the forums.

To-Do:

• Ability performance improvements.
  • New Concept

GitHub: LINK
Feel free to contribute on GitHub via PullRequests!

Notice: This is not an official ProjectKorra ability, therefore, no official support will be provided in any threads other than this one. Use at your own risk.
Author
xNuminousx
Downloads
First release
Last update
Rating
4.50 star(s) 2 ratings

More resources from xNuminousx

Latest updates

1. MC-1.13.2 / PK-1.8.8 / v1.4

I've updated this to work with Spigot 1.13.2+ and Pk 1.8.8+ if anyone still cares about this...
  2. Fixed Configuration

Major Update [~] Totally broke the config in the last update and didn't realize it; it's fixed...
  3. Updated!

Minor Update [~] Works for recent versions of Minecraft & ProjectKorra [~] Fixed the particles...

Latest reviews

Wooooo! Finally after all the terrible all nighters trying to figure this out out ya did it Numi! Good Job!
xNuminousx
xNuminousx
Haha! Thank you so much <3 Hope you enjoy the sounds! Spend a while going through the library finding the right ones :p
So a strike through entity move. Neat.

I see it's not quite powerful yet, since it's only the Alpha version, but you'll get there. :)
xNuminousx
xNuminousx
The entity thing will be fixed when I get a stable version out. This release was only for the purpose of feedback. Thanks for your review though!