• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
Spirits

Spirits Beta 1.0.14

xNuminousx

Got An Idea?

I've received a lot of amazing ideas since I initially released Spirits almost a year ago. Occasionally I get a few people graciously providing feedback on the ability pack and even pitching in some original concepts for me to include. That being said, I love hearing those ideas! If you ever see anything in the ability pack that could use some improvements or you think of something cool that could be added, let me know! I try to respond to each and every message I get regarding concepts so we can actively discuss the future of the project!

I look forward to hearing from you!

Dnil

Hi.

◆ Minecraft version - 1.12.2
◆ Spigot version - 1.12.2 or 2086bb0-2f3ed3b
◆ ProjectKorra version - 1.8.6
◆ Spirit version - 1.0.11
◆ No error in console
◆ Abilities that make melee strikes don't work. If you just press the ability on the person of his beats. What could it be? (Possess does no damage, strike. And Infest regenerates HP, although should not).

xNuminousx

Strike and Possess not doing damage to players was an early problem of Spirits, though I'm not having this issue anymore. I test the plugin on those same versions and it works fine for me. I'll see what I could've missed though.

If you don't want Infest healing dark spirit then you can turn that off in the configuration.

Dnil

Strike and Possess not doing damage to players was an early problem of Spirits, though I'm not having this issue anymore. I test the plugin on those same versions and it works fine for me. I'll see what I could've missed though.

If you don't want Infest healing dark spirit then you can turn that off in the configuration.
Thank. Can you look at what was the problem in the previous version and can help me?

Nicky0915

I have a couple of things to report. I don't know if they're suggestions or bug reports or what, but here you are nonetheless.
  • Shelter does not block incoming arrows. I don't know if the same can be said of bending abilities because I haven't tested it with others, but I hope it does.
  • In the language.yml file, the description for "Possess" says "Spitits" instead of "Spirits". This displays on the /b h page in-game.
  • Lastly, I don't know if it's been done or if it's possible, but ProjectKorra Items integration would be fantastic.
Thank you!

xNuminousx

I have a couple of things to report. I don't know if they're suggestions or bug reports or what, but here you are nonetheless.
  • Shelter does not block incoming arrows. I don't know if the same can be said of bending abilities because I haven't tested it with others, but I hope it does.
  • In the language.yml file, the description for "Possess" says "Spitits" instead of "Spirits". This displays on the /b h page in-game.
  • Lastly, I don't know if it's been done or if it's possible, but ProjectKorra Items integration would be fantastic.
Thank you!
Shelter only checks for entities at the moment. Blocking other projectiles is a future goal for me.

I can confirm the language.yml error, it'll be fixed in the next update.

And how do you propose Pk Items be integrated? That plugin is outdated and I didn't have plans to do so.

Purify and Corrupt doesn't work for me, it's a 1.11.2 server.
How does it not work? Could you be more specific? Like can you bind it but nothing happens, can you not bind it at all, do particles show up but effects don't happen? What are your Pk versions? Be aware that Purify and Corrupt are water abilities, not spirit.

Ichigo

Shelter only checks for entities at the moment. Blocking other projectiles is a future goal for me.

I can confirm the language.yml error, it'll be fixed in the next update.

And how do you propose Pk Items be integrated? That plugin is outdated and I didn't have plans to do so.

How does it not work? Could you be more specific? Like can you bind it but nothing happens, can you not bind it at all, do particles show up but effects don't happen? What are your Pk versions? Be aware that Purify and Corrupt are water abilities, not spirit.
It can be binded, nothing appears and nothing changes. The core version is 1.8.3. I don't know what else to say tbh

Hi.

◆ Minecraft version - 1.12.2
◆ Spigot version - 1.12.2 or 2086bb0-2f3ed3b
◆ ProjectKorra version - 1.8.6
◆ Spirit version - 1.0.11
◆ No error in console
◆ Abilities that make melee strikes don't work. If you just press the ability on the person of his beats. What could it be? (Possess does no damage, strike. And Infest regenerates HP, although should not).
I had the same problem when I first downloaded the plugin. I don't know about your situation but my problem was the "Essentials" plugin.
If you have Essentials just set "teleport-invulnerability" to 0. If you don't have Essentials then sorry, I can't think of anything.

I hope I was helpful, have a good day.

Last edited:

xNuminousx

I had the same problem when I first downloaded the plugin. I don't know about your situation but my problem was the "Essentials" plugin.
If you have Essentials just set "teleport-invulnerability" to 0. If you don't have Essentials then sorry, I can't think of anything.

I hope I was helpful, have a good day.
This is the issue with strike and possess? That would be much beneficial to know.

And the permissions are just like the other Pk abilities “bending.ability.[name]”

I’ll add a permissions list when i get home tonight.

This is the issue with strike and possess? That would be much beneficial to know.

And the permissions are just like the other Pk abilities “bending.ability.[name]”

I’ll add a permissions list when i get home tonight.
Yes, that was how I fixed my possess/strike problem. When people report in about moves not working properly you should always take other plugins into account.

About the permissions, I did some testing and unlike some other PK nodes for example "bending.air", there is no similar permission node for the spirit types. Only the "bending.ability.<ability>" nodes.

xNuminousx

Yes, that was how I fixed my possess/strike problem. When people report in about moves not working properly you should always take other plugins into account.

About the permissions, I did some testing and unlike some other PK nodes for example "bending.air", there is no similar permission node for the spirit types. Only the "bending.ability.<ability>" nodes.
I always knew it was another plugin confliction because I didn't have this problem on my local server (which doesn't have Essentials) but I'm glad the problem was found and I can help people solve it. Thank you for pointing this out to me.

And yes, you are correct to say there is not elemental permissions, only ability permissions. Currently, that is why when bestowing elements you must do so with the admin command. Because there's no way to grant access to "/b ch spirit" or any of the other types. I've tried creating my own permissions but the issue may lie in Pk creating permissions. I can look into the options I have on my end and see if I can do anything about this.

xNuminousx

Additionally, I will be adding the possess/strike fix in the Overview for the ability. I'll include it in the Intallation instructions, the disclaimer, and maybe somewhere near the top.

I always knew it was another plugin confliction because I didn't have this problem on my local server (which doesn't have Essentials) but I'm glad the problem was found and I can help people solve it. Thank you for pointing this out to me.

And yes, you are correct to say there is not elemental permissions, only ability permissions. Currently, that is why when bestowing elements you must do so with the admin command. Because there's no way to grant access to "/b ch spirit" or any of the other types. I've tried creating my own permissions but the issue may lie in Pk creating permissions. I can look into the options I have on my end and see if I can do anything about this.
Glad I was of any help. Keep the hot updates on the plugin going.