• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

FireMatrix

Pride

Lit move, thanks @Sobki for helping me by making this move. ;) Or... thanks @Sobki for making this move for me that I currently own now.

ETA: My god, you people...
Sobki made the move for me, thank you for that, and I own it now.
He wanted something, I wanted something. I gave him that something, he gave me this something.

Now please. Just enjoy the damn video. e.e

Last edited:

xNuminousx

Fine. Does: "He helped me by making it" sound more fitting? xD
Well it sounds like you came to him with an idea, he made it, and then gave it to you... Not sure what you got out of it other than the credit cause he wasn't properly listed as the creator so... Why didn't Sobki just post this?

Pride

Well it sounds like you came to him with an idea, he made it, and then gave it to you... Not sure what you got out of it other than the credit cause he wasn't properly listed as the creator so... Why didn't Sobki just post this?
There was some trade going on.
@Sobki, should I fill Numi in with the details?

Sobki

Staff member
Lead Developer
Plugin Developer
Idc, it's your ability which I made for you, you can do what you want with it. :)

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Why would you let someone else make something for you so you can say "this is my move?". Where is your Pride?
Yes, pun intended.

Pride

Why would you let someone else make something for you so you can say "this is my move?". Where is your Pride?
Yes, pun intended.
Ok, clearing things up. Sobki made a move for me, and now I own the move, because he made it. For me. We had a compromise of sorts. I suggested the move. He made it. I gave him something. He accepted it. I own the ability now. I didn't make it, but I own it... now.
Make sense?
As for the godamn pun, please no. Stop.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Ok, clearing things up. Sobki made a move for me, and now I own the move, because he made it. For me. We had a compromise of sorts. I suggested the move. He made it. I gave him something. He accepted it. I own the ability now. I didn't make it, but I own it... now.
Make sense?
As for the godamn pun, please no. Stop.
You literally said you made it with the help of sobki. You didn't make anything, Sobki did.

That's why you got to be careful with words, which I learn that lesson or haven't learned it the hard way ;)

If you ask somebody to build a bridge and he accepted the offer, you don't call it "a helping hand" when all you did is lounge and chilled on a couch watching from the start to the end the bridge being build by the worker you pay. Saying "I helped him" is wrong/incorrect.

Pride

That's why you got to be careful with words, which I learn that lesson or haven't learned it the hard way ;)

If you ask somebody to build a bridge, and when they accept the offer and start doing it, you don't just claim it "I helped him" when all you did is sat and chilled on a couch and watch the worker building from the very start to beginning :)
Facts.

Maybe all I should do is add 1 word to my sentence.