• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
MetalCables

MetalCables 1.5

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Finn_Bueno_ submitted a new resource:

MetalCables - Chase your enemy like you've never done before!

MetalCables
Chase your enemies like never before!
Introduction
This ability grants metalbender a huge mobility boost. The ability mainly focuses on using cables to move from place to place, but it also has a grab and attack function.

Description
MetalCables allows a metalbender to extend metal cables from their arms, granting...
Read more about this resource...

xNuminousx

I personally love this ability. I'm sure Mesk will have something to say about it being a MultiAbility though lol. Although I haven't tested it, the only thing I see that would irritate me personally is the spam in chat. I will do my own testing and then provide a more educated review later.

Ryhoo

How do I activate the multi-ability? I can't seem to get it to work.

EDIT: It works when I have AllowUseWithoutItems set to true, but not when it's set to false.

Last edited:

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
How do I activate the multi-ability? I can't seem to get it to work.

EDIT: It works when I have AllowUseWithoutItems set to true, but not when it's set to false.
I realised I completely forgot to test item requirements, my apologies. I'll release a fix soon.

Could have had the requirement of an specific item in the hand, but okais. Looks fine. I'll have to test it to give a full review. BTW, where can I test it? :p

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Could have had the requirement of an specific item in the hand, but okais. Looks fine. I'll have to test it to give a full review. BTW, where can I test it? :p
It does have that option. Please take the time to read the overview page to get to know all the features. And I don't know on which servers this is installed if any other than my own.

Why doesn't it use fishing rod's line instead of particles? Unless it requires fishing rod item to be held, I would understand it why (because it won't look good :p).

xNuminousx

Why doesn't it use fishing rod's line instead of particles? Unless it requires fishing rod item to be held, I would understand it why (because it won't look good :p).
Because 1) It would spawn the bobber which would look terrible 2) You would have to obey extreme gravity to get it to go a long distance which is unrealistic to the show. 3) The particles more accurately represent what was given to us in the show than a fishing line.

xNuminousx

Because 1) It would spawn the bobber which would look terrible 2) You would have to obey extreme gravity to get it to go a long distance which is unrealistic to the show. 3) The particles more accurately represent what was given to us in the show than a fishing line.
Plus idk if it's possible tbh.

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
It used to be a Grabbling Hook item. Chi-s could use them as well.
The old grappling hook item is not related to this whatsoever. I didn't pick a fishing rod because I don't like how it looks, it's not a straight line, I don't know if it's possible to spawn it without a fishing rod item, and I can't colour it so I wouldn't be able to implement the current easter egg it has.
Where can I find it?