• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
Resource icon

1.8.0 BETA 6 2015-11-18

ProjectKorra

Administrator
ProjectKorra submitted a new resource:

1.8.0 BETA 6 - The sixth build for ProjectKorra (Core) v1.8.0

Hey everybody! Long time no see (plz don't h8 dood, we are serry) This build has taken us some time but I can tell you it was actually worth it. We made huge progress on both the performance of ProjectKorra and lots of the issues buried deep within it. In addition to the fixes we also managed to add in a few exciting new tidbits here and there. Brace yourself for a monster of a changelog! A few important things to note are the changes to the Add command, the new specific element toggles and...
Read more about this resource...

pete

Hi,
Please could I ask information on grief-prevention with korra , I have tested an older version but it does not respect grief prevention even when I allow the hook :(

pete

oh ps why do you change plugin name from projectkorra to korra and now back to projectkorra , no idea why I ask but hey ho :p

Loony

Hi,
Please could I ask information on grief-prevention with korra , I have tested an older version but it does not respect grief prevention even when I allow the hook :(
Private message me more about what you need and I might be able to help you

I like what you guys are doing with the plugin, but I do want to report a bug with bloodbending. It says that I do not have permission, but I am the operator of the server.