• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

New profile posts

Hey :)
I have a little problem with your plugin , WGBendingFlag.
When I downloaded the plugin, the Bending flag was simply not found.
but I could not use Bending in any area, which means that the plugin was found.
can you help?
I had idea for next ability :D (If you want) This is PlantBending Ability
1.Left-click on vine
2. Shoot vine at player and trap him :) or damage . (you can change litte bit if you want )

(Sorry for my English)
Probably not necessary, but could you try posting statics of what and how many blocks do your schematics cover? Would be useful for like survival mode where you don't cheat do get blocks out of the blue, but so that spend them on in exchange. Than again, this can be done through command by the consumer...
xNuminousx
xNuminousx
I added some random stats to the Air Bison Barn build. Have a look and tell me what you think/what you would change.
MeskenasBoii
MeskenasBoii
What are unobtainable blocks? Light sources include torches? I think those stuff could be specify under clauses.
xNuminousx
xNuminousx
Unobtainable blocks being things that you can't get normally. The 2 unobtainable blocks in the Air build being the two End crystal holders at the 2 front corners. And the light sources are anything that make light.
C
Your profile picture is lovely. Also, I have a few questions about ProjectKorra I need help with and I feel as if you could help me? If so, please message me. Thank you.
Pride
Pride
Thank you, lmao.
And sure, what's happenin?
Would anyone like for me to make a bending arena to post in the Avatar Schematics? Any ideas?
MeskenasBoii
MeskenasBoii
Air gates, with instead of gates some kind of redstone piston contraption.
MeskenasBoii
MeskenasBoii
You could even use the banners design to look like as such while they get lifted by the pillars.
Ummm, Hay Mist :Р
What if The Shield (An item) will be able to block some abilities ? It is canon and i`ve tried to block some of them but It Is Very Stupid that it cant ;Р Hope you will enjoy it.