• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
Whip

Whip v6.3

NickC1211

NickC1211 submitted a new resource:

Whip - Send a water whip at your opponent!

Whip
This is a basic water whip move for waterbenders with a bottle.​

Usage: Hold Shift and Click
This move requires a water bottle to be used (not proper bottlebending but I improvised).
Secret riding feature as well ;)

Config:
Code:
Whip:
      Cooldown: 2000...
Read more about this resource...

So you're making an ability that works to bottlebending? Well you could actually take stock abilities, improve/tweak them and include bottlebending so it isn't copy cats.

And speaking of improvements, though it may difficult for you to hit the shape right, but how about octopusform? Loads of ideas flying for it in the forums, one of mine would allowing it to redirect icespike, iceblast and earthblast projectiles? Left clicking an opponent cod allow you to grab and move them around you, tho at the same distance as waterarms.

You could also make a counterpart to firemanipulation, but with blocks and still connected to the bendable water pool and minus the fire/launch future. If you left click, it could turn into a solid ice shield sculpture.

NickC1211

So you're making an ability that works to bottlebending? Well you could actually take stock abilities, improve/tweak them and include bottlebending so it isn't copy cats.

And speaking of improvements, though it may difficult for you to hit the shape right, but how about octopusform? Loads of ideas flying for it in the forums, one of mine would allowing it to redirect icespike, iceblast and earthblast projectiles? Left clicking an opponent cod allow you to grab and move them around you, tho at the same distance as waterarms.

You could also make a counterpart to firemanipulation, but with blocks and still connected to the bendable water pool and minus the fire/launch future. If you left click, it could turn into a solid ice shield sculpture.
The "bottlebending" I did was more of just check if player has a bottle if not don't start, so it's not like the best method lol. Also I'd love to make moves like that especially the water shield one because I really think water needs that. Thanks for all the critique and support :D

Once you learn of how to incorperate Water Reusement/Continuity, you could add that to your addons. I.E: Switching one ability to another, shaping x construct/technique to an y without having to select a new source over and over again.

NickC1211

Once you learn of how to incorperate Water Reusement/Continuity, you could add that to your addons. I.E: Switching one ability to another, shaping x construct/technique to an y without having to select a new source over and over again.
I really hope I can get there that is literally my goal to improve water as best as I can. Maybe this is the beginning of an era for water lol.

This kinda reminds me of WaterManip, which leads me to giving suggestion that could turn it into enchance version of it.
- Make it redirectable of course.
- Blob:

I want the next move I make to actually have to do with manipulating water so like the water shield idea or maybe a stream like thing.
You could try recreating a better alternative to surge (with bottlebending). If you like, we can perhaps discuss/brainstorm it in pm or somewhere else.