• Proceed with caution! Unofficial add-on plugins and abilities are not supported by the ProjectKorra staff. We will not provide support for broken add-ons. Download at your own risk.
  • Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server
Whip

Whip v6.3

xNuminousx

Verified Member
You guys are right I wanna be different so what's another effect I could use for ice. Maybe like a bleeding effect from being stabbed? That would add something new to water
You could simulate a recovery somehow. A bleeding effect may do the trick. Just picture that ice is going to stun someone for a while because it's like being hit by a cold rock. So it'll surprise and stun them.

NickC1211

Verified Member
You could simulate a recovery somehow. A bleeding effect may do the trick. Just picture that ice is going to stun someone for a while because it's like being hit by a cold rock. So it'll surprise and stun them.
What about a chance of temporary blindness from being hit by the ice to simulate being knocked out.

MeskenasBoii

Verified Member
Should, but it doesn't. If it did, it would make logic fallacy If ice didn't, whilst a chunk of earth (which, may add it is of course not fragile than ice)did lol. Although, pretty much any attack can know someone's wind. Maybe even a fireblast?

NickC1211

Verified Member
Should, but it doesn't. If it did, it would make logic fallacy If ice didn't, whilst a chunk of earth (which, may add it is of course not fragile than ice)did lol. Although, pretty much any attack can know someone's wind. Maybe even a fireblast?
Well it'd be an interesting new effect to add but I think I like the bleeding effect better

Daki1305

Verified Member
java.lang.ClassCastException: org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_12_R1.entity.CraftItem cannot be cast to org.bukkit.entity.LivingEntity
[14:26:22] [Server thread/WARN]: at com.projectkorra.projectkorra.util.DamageHandler.damageEntity(DamageHandler.java:31)
[14:26:22] [Server thread/WARN]: at com.projectkorra.projectkorra.util.DamageHandler.damageEntity(DamageHandler.java:86)
[14:26:22] [Server thread/WARN]: at com.projectkorra.projectkorra.util.DamageHandler.damageEntity(DamageHandler.java:90)
[14:26:22] [Server thread/WARN]: at com.NickC1211.korra.Whip.Whip.progress(Whip.java:90)
[14:26:22] [Server thread/WARN]: at com.projectkorra.projectkorra.ability.CoreAbility.progressAll(CoreAbility.java:227)
[14:26:22] [Server thread/WARN]: at com.projectkorra.projectkorra.BendingManager.run(BendingManager.java:110)
[14:26:22] [Server thread/WARN]: at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_12_R1.scheduler.CraftTask.run(CraftTask.java:71)
[14:26:22] [Server thread/WARN]: at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_12_R1.scheduler.CraftScheduler.mainThreadHeartbeat(CraftScheduler.java:353)
[14:26:22] [Server thread/WARN]: at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.D(MinecraftServer.java:738)
[14:26:22] [Server thread/WARN]: at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.DedicatedServer.D(DedicatedServer.java:405)
[14:26:22] [Server thread/WARN]: at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.C(MinecraftServer.java:678)
[14:26:22] [Server thread/WARN]: at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:576)
[14:26:22] [Server thread/WARN]: at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

Little bug :D

NickC1211

Verified Member
java.lang.ClassCastException: org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_12_R1.entity.CraftItem cannot be cast to org.bukkit.entity.LivingEntity
[14:26:22] [Server thread/WARN]: at com.projectkorra.projectkorra.util.DamageHandler.damageEntity(DamageHandler.java:31)
[14:26:22] [Server thread/WARN]: at com.projectkorra.projectkorra.util.DamageHandler.damageEntity(DamageHandler.java:86)
[14:26:22] [Server thread/WARN]: at com.projectkorra.projectkorra.util.DamageHandler.damageEntity(DamageHandler.java:90)
[14:26:22] [Server thread/WARN]: at com.NickC1211.korra.Whip.Whip.progress(Whip.java:90)
[14:26:22] [Server thread/WARN]: at com.projectkorra.projectkorra.ability.CoreAbility.progressAll(CoreAbility.java:227)
[14:26:22] [Server thread/WARN]: at com.projectkorra.projectkorra.BendingManager.run(BendingManager.java:110)
[14:26:22] [Server thread/WARN]: at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_12_R1.scheduler.CraftTask.run(CraftTask.java:71)
[14:26:22] [Server thread/WARN]: at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_12_R1.scheduler.CraftScheduler.mainThreadHeartbeat(CraftScheduler.java:353)
[14:26:22] [Server thread/WARN]: at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.D(MinecraftServer.java:738)
[14:26:22] [Server thread/WARN]: at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.DedicatedServer.D(DedicatedServer.java:405)
[14:26:22] [Server thread/WARN]: at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.C(MinecraftServer.java:678)
[14:26:22] [Server thread/WARN]: at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:576)
[14:26:22] [Server thread/WARN]: at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

Little bug :D
I'll look into it thank you for telling me

PhanaticD

Verified Member
Code:
[12:17:32 WARN]: java.lang.ClassCastException: org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_12_R1.entity.CraftItem cannot be cast to org.bukkit.entity.LivingEntity
[12:17:32 WARN]:        at com.projectkorra.projectkorra.util.DamageHandler.damageEntity(DamageHandler.java:31)
[12:17:32 WARN]:        at com.projectkorra.projectkorra.util.DamageHandler.damageEntity(DamageHandler.java:86)
[12:17:32 WARN]:        at com.projectkorra.projectkorra.util.DamageHandler.damageEntity(DamageHandler.java:90)
[12:17:32 WARN]:        at com.NickC1211.korra.Whip.Whip.progress(Whip.java:90)
[12:17:32 WARN]:        at com.projectkorra.projectkorra.ability.CoreAbility.progressAll(CoreAbility.java:227)
[12:17:32 WARN]:        at com.projectkorra.projectkorra.BendingManager.run(BendingManager.java:110)
[12:17:32 WARN]:        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_12_R1.scheduler.CraftTask.run(CraftTask.java:58)
[12:17:32 WARN]:        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_12_R1.scheduler.CraftScheduler.mainThreadHeartbeat(CraftScheduler.java:356)
[12:17:32 WARN]:        at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.D(MinecraftServer.java:833)
[12:17:32 WARN]:        at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.DedicatedServer.D(DedicatedServer.java:426)
[12:17:32 WARN]:        at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.C(MinecraftServer.java:767)
[12:17:32 WARN]:        at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:665)
[12:17:32 WARN]:        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

NickC1211

Verified Member
NickC1211 updated Whip with a new update entry:

The Best Update

- added sourcing
- added different types of whips with different features
- Ice Whip = slowness (until I think of something better)
- Plant Whip = slowness
- Snow Whip = blindness

Notes:
It still has the bottlebending feature, however if the layer is using the bottle feature they cannot use the sourcing feature. I'm working on this problem but I wanted to share my progress.
Read the rest of this update entry...

NickC1211

Verified Member
Bug=

whip can now be done without shift. why ?

and:
I do not understand exactly how snowwhip and plantwhip are made. I tried and slowed, I could not see the effect of blindness
Thanks for the feed back I plan to re add the shift feauture and make shooting off the solid whips more smooth. I’ll try to drop another update sometime this week.

NickC1211

Verified Member
NickC1211 updated Whip with a new update entry:

The Best Update (updated)

- added sourcing
- added different types of whips with different features
- Ice Whip = slowness (until I think of something better)
- Plant Whip = slowness
- Snow Whip = blindness
- Sneaking is now required for use
- description and version fixed

Notes:
It still has the bottlebending feature, however if the player is using the bottle feature they cannot use the sourcing feature. Also it’s not and smooth as I would like it to be. I'm working on these problems but I wanted to share my progress.
Read the rest of this update entry...

NickC1211

Verified Member
Bugs

ıcewhip and plantwhip :/ I have some problems . I do not understand if I can choose ice and plant because that black smoke thing is not coming.

Bug 1 = if you are using a water bottle = plant whip, snow whip and ice whip are useless because waterwhip comes

addition :

plantwhip , snowwhip , ıcewhip= how should it be used?

look at the (snows , plants , ıces) and press shift and When you see black smoke hold down the shift key and left click.

please add black smoke

Use: [look at the snows , plants and ıces] Tap shift > Hold shift > Left Click
Good feedback
1. I’m thinking about just pulling the solid whips until I get them stable
2. I’m aware of the bug with the bottle and sourcing and I’m working to make it so that the player can choose, but since bottlebending is broken I’m kind of trying different ways to go around it.
3. I agree it needs black smoke
4. I like this usage description mind if I use it?

NickC1211

Verified Member
Bug :
instead of going out of the whip center , It's going over 1 block so a block with a block above it can not be used :/

Solution
whip out of center of selected block
I don’t think you are using the updated version. I specifically made it so that you can use trees as a source.