• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied WaterStream

Status
Not open for further replies.

HydroMan

Verified Member
First thought came up in my mind when i saw the pic of this move: Stream maybe the size of the stream could be biger by night ,as shown in the other thread that i poste

Last edited:

xD Cel Dx

Verified Member
First thought came up in my mind when i saw the pic of this move:
sorry i have a hard time explaining and get stressed far far too easily but walloffire is more like surge i get what u mean now but im talking about fireshield when you left click with it

Moonelight

Verified Member
Hopefully this helps..

Water Stream:

Left click to summon a larger sized version of water manipulation to protect you from incoming attacks. Move the large water manipulation by having it follow your cursor. You must use bottles to instantly summon it. Shift on a water source if you have no bottles.

xD Cel Dx

Verified Member
walloffire is a different move trust me its much larger the way it works are simular but you'd have to experiment with fireshield for you to understand what i mean im talking about what it looks like aswell as its utility

Hartford15

Verified Member
We don't need a training move. Training in this game is practicing the moves the benders have. We do not need a move to practice "forms"

Pickle9775

Staff member
Head Moderator
Verified Member
Another note, in the gif you'll see that:

He's blocking basic fireblasts. Keep in mind that WaterManipulation already can block fireblasts. This kind of stuff can already be done with enough skill

xD Cel Dx

Verified Member
Another note, in the gif you'll see that:

He's blocking basic fireblasts. Keep in mind that WaterManipulation already can block fireblasts. This kind of stuff can already be done with enough skill
it wont be exactly like the gif obv because that would be impossible but you get the picture.... u have to look at the first post i made then look at this picture if u dont understand the move thats fine but pls stop trying to ruin it for others.

HydroMan

Verified Member
walloffire is a different move trust me its much larger the way it works are simular but you'd have to experiment with fireshield for you to understand what i mean im talking about what it looks like aswell as its utility
same thing ,the purpose is still the same. Thats why i was reffering "So you wanna make like a version of walloffire for waterbending?"

HydroMan

Verified Member
First thought came up in my mind when i saw the pic of this move:
sorry i have a hard time explaining and get stressed far far too easily but walloffire is more like surge i get what u mean now but im talking about fireshield when you left click with it
Srr ,i didn't finishing typing my reply ,because i was looking for a link to the thread:
First thought came up in my mind when i saw the pic of this move: Stream maybe the size of the stream could be biger by night ,as shown in the other thread that i poste

xD Cel Dx

Verified Member
Srr ,i didn't finishing typing my reply ,because i was looking for a link to the thread:
oooooo i didnt see this but yh its VERY simular but you dont HAVE to flow in a circle like torrent it goes where you click infront of you like fireshields left click ability :D:D thats the closest thing i could compare it to

xD Cel Dx

Verified Member
Hopefully this helps..

Water Stream:

Left click to summon a larger sized version of water manipulation to protect you from incoming attacks. Move the large water manipulation by having it follow your cursor. You must use bottles to instantly summon it. Shift on a water source if you have no bottles.
almost but alot like the post stream i think we should combine our threads and make one super move called stream, my suggestion is the day time/debuffed version, his is the night time or avatar state
http://projectkorra.com/forum/threads/stream-waterbending-move.2099/#post-29424

i already know how to block firebenders lol

HydroMan

Verified Member
Hopefully this helps..

Water Stream:

almost but alot like the post stream i think we should combine our threads and make one super move called stream, my suggestion is the day time/debuffed version, his is the night time or avatar state
http://projectkorra.com/forum/threads/stream-waterbending-move.2099/#post-29424

i already know how to block firebenders lol
I think that would be great to combine them. Once you have the stream enable ,you can left click it again it will turn 2x2 like the one shown in the other thread and it will do the things that are listed here it will also block a few other attacks (maybe more bigger like surge if not to op)

Last edited:
V

Vidcom

I like the idea of Torrent redirection, but that's in another thread which has already been approved. The rest can be done with Surge shield, so I'm gonna have to deny this

Status
Not open for further replies.