• Hello Guest! Did you know that ProjectKorra has an official Discord server? A lot of discussion about the official server, development process, and community discussion happens over there. Feel free to join now by clicking the link below.

Join the Discord Server

Denied WaterStream

Status
Not open for further replies.

xD Cel Dx

Verified Member
Streaming the water/obsobtion: Named by Katara, it is a move that draws water from a source that waterbenders move around their bodies. A more advanced version demonstrated by Aang apparently involves "sinking and floating". This move is thought to be used for basic training so that beginning waterbenders can get a "feel" for water, but it is in reality a useful move performed by waterbenders of every skill level. waterbenders can also use this move to obsorb incoming water attacks.

a stream of water would apear infront of you like fireshields left click ability, abosorbing all incoming water attacks (NOT ICE)
Streaming_the_water.png Aang_teaches_Katara.png
as a torrent tream aproaches you quickly whip waterstream out to obsorb the water and maybe deflect it back at your oponant or from where they fired it (mimic feature?)

havnt got round to making screenshots just yet

Cooldown: instant
Range: 3
Deflect range: 20
damage: 0

awesme utility might want to be added to surge wall :D:D

SamuraiSnowman

Verified Member
Why would you need a mini shield when you have a surge ice shield to use? And if it's just like wall of fire, it doesn't make sense.. You'll need a water source - you can't just make water show up

moo3oo3oo3

Verified Member
Why would you need a mini shield when you have a surge ice shield to use? And if it's just like wall of fire, it doesn't make sense.. You'll need a water source - you can't just make water show up
Maybe they get the water from the air

xD Cel Dx

Verified Member
its not a mini shield its a obsorbtion move of water only and can also be used as water training (to get the flow of the water)

xD Cel Dx

Verified Member
you need to think before posting pls obv if its a waterbending move it has to have a water source....

xD Cel Dx

Verified Member
this move would look like watermanipulation but in a more controlable way like fireshield left click
but half the blocking area
you cant throw it, you can only keep it next to you alot like surgeshield but a much much smaller version that obsobes water and can be manipulated in a shere radius of maybe 2 or 3

also surge shield desnt deflect or obsorb waterbending it blocks waterbending if frozen but doesnt deflect it and when its in its water form you can still be hit straight through it

Last edited:

Finn_Bueno_

Staff member
Plugin Developer
Verified Member
this move would look like watermanipulation but in a more controlable way like fireshield left click
but half the blocking area
you cant throw it, you can only keep it next to you alot like surgeshield but a much much smaller version that obsobes water and can be manipulated in a shere radius of maybe 2 or 3
Srsly, where does the water come from?

xD Cel Dx

Verified Member
ok... next time you're on a server with bending do me a favour... get fireshielf out and left click then keep leftclicking around you it forms a small but effective shield as lon as you keep left clicking in a massive circle no?
thats the thing i mean.... you can constantly left click to put the water where you click (not placing the water but hovering it there for a matter of seconds)..... when water comes into contact with the shield it dissipates, as for the training u can still leftclick randomly around you to practice your waterbending form

I really dont see why i have to go this in depth to explain... surely you've watched tla......

SamuraiSnowman

Verified Member
ok... next time you're on a server with bending do me a favour... get fireshielf out and left click then keep leftclicking around you it forms a small but effective shield as lon as you keep left clicking in a massive circle no?
thats the thing i mean.... you can constantly left click to put the water where you click (not placing the water but hovering it there for a matter of seconds)..... when water comes into contact with the shield it dissipates, as for the training u can still leftclick randomly around you to practice your waterbending form

I really dont see why i have to go this in depth to explain... surely you've watched tla......
Nobody trains with a shield.. They just practice watermanipulation.. Which is basically what Katara and Aang were doing..

xD Cel Dx

Verified Member
i can see this is like getting blood from stone man cmon!!!!!! go do some damn research!!

Streaming the water/obsobtion: Named by Katara, it is a move that draws water from a source that waterbenders move around their bodies. A more advanced version demonstrated by Aang apparently involves "sinking and floating". This move is thought to be used for basic training so that beginning waterbenders can get a "feel" for water, but it is in reality a useful move performed by waterbenders of every skill level. waterbenders can also use this move to obsorb incoming water attacks.

Water manipulation: Almost all forms of waterbending involve moving and shaping a body of water to the waterbender's desire. By simply levitating a large mass of water, waterbenders can move water anywhere they wish, even parting it under the surface of a lake or sea, allowing them to walk along the bottom of a basin without the need to swim. These large bodies of water can also be used as weapons, either by shaping them into gigantic whips, swung repeatedly at a target as a snake-like body, formed momentarily into a razor-sharp edge that can cut through even metal, or simply dropped onto an opponent to smother them or put out a fire. On the sea or ocean, waterbending can be used to create giant maelstroms. Aang and Katara used this to set off a giant sea serpent and to push the firenation ship away in the first episode of book 3 tla.

SamuraiSnowman

Verified Member
i can see this is like getting blood from stone man cmon!!!!!! go do some damn research!!

Water manipulation: Almost all forms of waterbending involve moving and shaping a body of water to the waterbender's desire. By simply levitating a large mass of water, waterbenders can move water anywhere they wish, even parting it under the surface of a lake or sea, allowing them to walk along the bottom of a basin without the need to swim. These large bodies of water can also be used as weapons, either by shaping them into gigantic whips, swung repeatedly at a target as a snake-like body, formed momentarily into a razor-sharp edge that can cut through even metal, or simply dropped onto an opponent to smother them or put out a fire. On the sea or ocean, waterbending can be used to create giant maelstroms. Aang and Katara used this to set off a giant sea serpent and to push the firenation ship away in the first episode of book 3 tla.
Copying everything from the wiki page doesn't help you at all... I'm using my own thoughts here.. You don't need to have everything from the wiki.. You can use your head.

xD Cel Dx

Verified Member
EXACTLY YOU'RE USING YOU OWN THOUGHTS!!! the wiki explains in great detail if you're too dumb to see th potential of this move, thats your problem. ive had enough of trolls like u lol not going to repeat myself like a tool >.> learn to read

xD Cel Dx

Verified Member
Copying everything from the wiki page doesn't help you at all... I'm using my own thoughts here.. You don't need to have everything from the wiki.. You can use your head.
i even took the liberty of highlighting it... cant do alot more than that... just use your brain man i cant do all the thinking for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.